BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #47 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
April E.
Lansing, MI
Loved this hair spray.. gave my hair great hold and volume! On top of that it didn't leave a film or residue the next morning. I was able to restyle my hair the next morning and go on my way unlike all of the other products I've used. I will definatley recommend it.
Ruthi P.
I actually got this product by accident (because I didn't read) and I thought it was dry shampoo... oh well. I've used it a couple times and it's long lasting. It doesn't really hold big hairstyles, it's just to keep hairs out of the way. I like the scent it's very nice
Bailey G.
Works fine in a pinch! Good for travel or an overnight bag! Doesn't hold as well as I'd like, but I still use it. I was expecting it to hold the volume throughout the day, but I noticed my hair flattening out after about an hour. Definitely some room for improvement!
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
It's okay for department store hairspray. Not as firm as I like mine to be but it gets the job done. It's worth the money. It doesn't show in my blonde hair so that's a plus. It Doesn't weigh your hair down either so you can use it if you have thin hair like me.
Christine P.
Spring Hill, TN
I am a huge fan of not your mothers product! Each bottle is affordable and are great quality! I have very fine and flat hair, and this gives it a little more ummphhh! I would definitely recommend everyone try this product!
Megan R.
Fort Smith , AR
Not horrible but not my favorite. Smell is AWFUL. So so strong. Plus it's very very easy to use too much and make your hair nasty crunchy and greasy looking. You can find plenty of other cheap hairsprays that are much better.
Mekenzi F.
Lawrence, KS
This brand has become my new favorite hair care line. All of their products smell amazing and are fairly inexpensive. I love this hair spray because it locks in my curls, makes my hair smell good, and doesn't make my hair hard.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Great product I just feel like it dispenses too much product in one spray so I tend to run out really quick packaging is really pretty and this line not your mothers is very easy to find pretty much in any beauty place even out like forever 21 in Charlotte Russe!
Anna H.
Sylvester, GA
One of my favorite hairspray products! Smells great! Give just enough hold so that things stay in place but also allows for movement and doesn't leave your hair crunchy like others. So affordable and I eill defiantly repurchase!
Kathryn  M.
This is my most favorite hairspray. It holds super well and has a really nice scent. It also doesn't make me feel like I have a ten pound weight sitting on my head.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it hold up well in humidity?
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
Is this product a good value for the money?
Alexandra M.
E Palestine, OH
How does this hairspray hold?
Kayla K.
Jasper, MO
I have flat boring hair. Will this give me good volume without making my hair stiff or sticky?
Heather R.
I am trying to find a hairspray that doesn't dull the shininess of my hair for my wedding day. Does this one?