BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Tiffanie H.
I have very fine, thin hair that usually just lays flat. This is the first hairspray that I have found that gives my some lift with a super sticky feel. Although it doesn't last all day, it is easy for me to touch up and not feel weighted down.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray

This stuff is my absolute favorite! Last all day long, keeps my hair in place, smells SO good! And it actually makes my hair look more full, I have thin hair so this helps a lot!
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This is my favorite hairspray in the world. Ironically, it's my mom's favorite too. It keeps my hair looking like it was just styled, plus it smells great. My only complaint is that it is so hard to find. I will have to start ordering it online.
Heather H.
Inman, SC
This is definitely my favorite hairspray! It gives decent hold without feeling crunchy! Whether I'm smoothing flyaways when I straighten my hair, holding curls in place, or teasing my hair for perfect space buns- this never lets me down!
Kylie H.
I love the smell of this hairspray! It holds style very well and doesn't make your hair sticky or hard! I wish it helped with frizzy hair more, but other than that I really like it! It's also very cheap and more natural than other brands.
Kerri I.
Hattiesburg, MS
So first off, This is THE BEST smelling hair spray you will ever use. It has just enough hold to keep my style in place but still lets my hair move freely. I hate hair spray that makes your hair too stiff and sticky. Not Your Mother's hair spray doesn't do any of those things!
Stephanie C.
ky
This hairspray is pretty great. It smells awesome, and it does give my hair some body. It is very reasonably priced and you can pick it up at your local drug store.
Olivia G.
I like this hairspray a lot compared to other brands because it’s not sticky and really works for giving more volume. I’ve always had trouble with volume because of my super straight hair and this helps give it the push it needs!
April E.
Lansing, MI
Loved this hair spray.. gave my hair great hold and volume! On top of that it didn't leave a film or residue the next morning. I was able to restyle my hair the next morning and go on my way unlike all of the other products I've used. I will definatley recommend it.
Ruthi P.
I actually got this product by accident (because I didn't read) and I thought it was dry shampoo... oh well. I've used it a couple times and it's long lasting. It doesn't really hold big hairstyles, it's just to keep hairs out of the way. I like the scent it's very nice
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?