BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #52 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Hunter W.
shreveport
such a good product for thin, light weight hair. it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or gross! very affordable & lasts a long time. smells great too! i would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive, long lasting, great hairspray!
Amber L.
Vermilion , OH
I'm a self proclaimed hair spray snob, and this is my favorite hair spray ever! It isn't a wet formula and holds all day. You can't beat the quality for the price and it smells great too! My husband uses it on his hair and I even use it on my boys to spike their hair.
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I love this products for my hair. It works really good, my hair right now is currently teying to go back to normal hair color lmfao I haven't done anything to my hair for over a year &I this products works great. The only thing is it has a very strong smell even after you apply it you'll be smelling like this almost all day, it first last me all day though so it's great in a way
Amber S.
Eugene, OR
I've been a big fan of Not Your Mother's for quite some time. Their volumizing powder, and their dry shampoo is a staple in my beauty routine. So when I got this hairspray, I was so excited, and couldn't wait to try it out.

The scent is a bit strong for me personally at first, but it does die down after a while. Use in a well ventilated bathroom to assure you don't get overwhelmed by smell. It takes some getting used to, but all in all, it's an issue that I'm willing to put up with.

The hold is a bit weak in my opinion. I have thin hair naturally, so I wanted to make my hair as big as I could get it to test out how well it would hold something so unnatural to my hair. For the first hour or so, it looked awesome. It could have been the humidity, or it could have been that I teased my hair too tall to hold, but after that first hour, the hold decided that it was having none of it, and started to fall like a flan in a cupboard. Again, it may have been too much for it to hold my thin hair, but it's supposed to add volume. I've tried it with a not so over the top hairstyle, and it seemed to do a bit better, but the hold needs improvement. Either that or combine with other styling products to ensure that big awesome hair that's all the rage right now.

The plus side with this product is the price. It's awesome. Granted there are other cheaper hair sprays out there, but they don't seem to work as well. For a girl on a budget, this hairspray is pretty awesome. Also, you don't get that crispy hair that some of the cheaper products give you, and it looks natural. Big pluses in my eyes, because I don't want to look like I have a helmet of hairspray.

If I were to get this product again, I would make sure that I kept it to a simple hairstyle, and if I were going big, I would have backup product to keep it up.
anahi d.
Well one day after P.E. I was running so I asked my friend if she can lend me some shampoo and out of not where she gives me a spray that says DRY SHAMPOO! I was surprised and I tried it one and I loved it!! It was my savior I want one but I never got to get one because it's expensive
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
if you've ever used a not your mother's product, you know that they never disappoint. it is the same with this product. i love this product! i have long, thick, curly hair and it gets weighed down by my curls but when i put this product in my roots, it lifts them up and it doesn't make my hair all nasty like some do and it stays all day long.
Yosemite M.
Riverbank, CA
Great hair spray my hair is so curly and ever since i been using it it works and it last for a long time specially that it doesnt smell like other ones plus its a great price i would really recommend it if you have frizzy curly hair like mine
Sarah C.
Even though this has been out for a while I just bought this maybe a month ago and I love it already. I think it smells great. It has a awesome nozzle/sprayer. Being a hairspray sometimes it sits too heavy on my hair but this hairspray is light and feels like I didn't even put hairspray in my hair. This is a product I will continue to repurchase.
Maegan D.
This is the only hairspray I've been using for over a year! It has a nice hold and smells good too! And it really does give you nice volume in your hair! Ulta is always have discounts for this brand to so pick you up one next time your out!
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
Such a fan of this product! I have extremely thick hair but sometimes it lays too flat for my liking at the top of my head and branches out at the bottom. Simply lifting small sections of my hair at my scalp and applying small amounts of this spray really did the trick! Lots of volume and gave me a ton of dimension!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?