Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 178 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
This however is horrible. It smells. It does not hold well even when used with the volume powder. It leaves a residue when you rinse it out. I had to wash my hair three times just for it to feel clean.
However I do love a classy up do😄 So for these types of hairstyles it does require me to use a spray. I picked this up mainly because of the packaging (this brand has an adorable eye-catching package) and also I figured it's more of a high priced drug store product so must be pretty decent right? 🤔
Well I was wrong 1st off this spray smells horrible almost like rusty metal🤢 2nd when I finished spraying my up do by the time I got to work it felt like my hair had glue in the back of it, literally when I touched my hand to the back of my head it felt sticky!!!
My scalp is quite sensitive and this spray irritated it as well and made my already dry scalp even more flakey. Maybe this product just overall isn t for my hair type with it being a product targeted for volume. It might work better for people that have fine or thin hair!! The smell tho stinky🤢🤢😥😥
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos