BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #61 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I ran out of my garnier hair spray and decided to try something new. I have used Not Your Mother's curly and beach wave prodducts before and enjoyed them. I am not sure why everyone is saying the smell is horrendous! LOL. I used this hair spray the first time and loved the smell its refreshing. I do not spray half the bottle on my hair thought maybe that is why! LOL I just use it to get some volume when my hair is straight! Even my huband who is sensitive to smelly stuff likes it. Its defnitely a medium hold which is what I am going for. At first after spraying your hair seems stuff but if you run your fingers through your hair you will be fine!
Lydia
I love all of the products from this brand but this one is especially good. The reason I gave it a four is it still isn’t the perfect hairspray that I never seem to be able find to make my hair last the longest but it doesn’t make my Jair crunchy and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
The hair spray works good, and it does indeed volumize. However, the smell is down right awful! It smells like cat pee. My whole family was repalled by the smell. It does stay on long and I like how it works but because of the smell I find myself unable to use it again.
Afton F.
I love this brand for all hair products, but just hair spray. But this hair spray is amazing. It gives me volume without weighing my hair down. It smells amazing and is inexpensive. You can find it almost anywhere too which makes it convenient.
Heather H.
Inman, SC
This is definitely my favorite hairspray! It gives decent hold without feeling crunchy! Whether I'm smoothing flyaways when I straighten my hair, holding curls in place, or teasing my hair for perfect space buns- this never lets me down!
micah p.
Breckenridge
This product does what it says, lots of volume and good hold. The price is also amazing. But the scent is very sweet and not good. It also gives your hair a texture more on the crunchier side than most hairsprays i've used before.
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
I love this hair spray so much. This hairspray is inexpensive, very pleasantly smells, perfectly keeps the hair and does not glue individual strands of hair. And yet, it does not contaminate the scalp, which is very important for me. I recommend it.
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
This smells AMAZING!! i seriously over use it just for the smell! But the hairspray is great too. I just spray on my roots and through my hair and it really boosts the volume. I love this stuff. Will be buying again and would definitely recommend
Deanna B.
I absolutely love this hairspray! I’ve tried others but they all make my hair so dry. I’m still able to brush through my hair after using this hairspray but yet it holds very well! Highly recommend.
Gwendolyn W.
I love this brand and I love the smell but it’s not stiff enough for what I need. Great for people with a thin hair. My hair is thick and curly so I need something more strong.
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it hold up well in humidity?
Racheal W.
How well does this hold for long periods of time? Does it really add volume?
Aimee J.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have been trying to find a hairspray that hold up to humidity without weighing my hair down. I have straight naturally fine blonde hair. Anyone with similar hair type tried this? Is it heavy? How does it smell?
Crystal A.
Does this product cause a sticky film like many drug store brand hairspray?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray how well does this stuff work? In need of volume lol