Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Darby S.
Darby S.

Such a fan of NYM, I have many product from them. They are good quality,affordable, and aren't full of yucky things that totally unnecessary & toxic. They are also widely sold at alot of chain stores so that a plus. I always try to make it a priority when shopping around new products is that there cruelty free and way to go Not You Mother because the bottle say they are only tested on human employees. This volume spray has a super great nossle for added control. The bottle says infused with Apple Blossom & Bamboo so that might also be the fragrance. Compared to some of there other products it's a little chemical smelling or alcohol like for me but oh well. It has a really strong hold without be to sticky because the nossle sprays evenly instead of squirting out not fostering the hair. It doesn't clump or make the hair get hard unless you spray on wet hair in huge amounts. I love to use this on buns, top knots, voluminous ponies or a for textured look. Bamboo is supposed to make for a flexible hold and add shine it won't be crunchy. Alcohol is the first ingredient so keep that in mind if you have dry hair. Other than that i quite like the She's a Tease Hairspray !
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, Nevada

I have almost waist length very fine and straight hair. I borrowed this from a friend, while traveling, before going out in the evening. It was unlike any other hairspray I'd Ever used. It gave volume without any stickiness or any added weight. What really sold me was that I slept with the hairspray in and I didn't feel like it was going to make me break out AND it's like it was Still working the next day! I wash my hair every other day and now I use it for cowlicks that have formed in my hair (my hair has memory even after it's been washed) and to give it some added oomph. I don't use it every day and when I do I don't use a ton unless I'm gettin' fancy. :-) With this I'm not using my Aveda Phomollient Foam anymore. If you're looking for a freeze spray this one's not for you! When I first sprayed the bottle I received I don't feel like it smelled as good as the one I'd borrowed like there's not as much perfume in this one, but I don't really care. In fact that's probably better in my opinion. The hairspray smell subsides really quickly!
Nisshe R.
Nisshe R.

It smells not very well, but once you put it in your hair the smell disappears.
But it's an excellent product, very affordable, love that you can buy in almost every drugstore and ulta.
I like that they sell the full size and the travel size, so I can have one in my bag.
Is the only spray that gives volume to my hair,takes away the frizz and holds my hair and baby hairs all day without leaving a white cast and super stiff hair.
Definitely I would buy it again, the travel size and the full size.
Renee D.
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is great stuff if you want some big, textured hair. However, anyone you pass on the street or in the hall will think you just stunk up the bathroom and the Glade air freshener you sprayed to mask the smell somehow sprayed all over your hair, or it's following you. Would be great stuff if they would eliminate the smell. I threw mine away. I would normally give something like that to a friend, but I really don't want to smell it when we hangout. Eeek!
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR

She's a tease is my all time favorite hair spray! It has such a grate hold without if being too stiff! I honestly have used just about every hair spray brand there is from the most expensive to the cheapest! I keep going back to this brand! I have had blond hair and brown hair I've used it on extensions and never had a problem with how it look or worked at all!! I need more my store hardly ever has it
Vicky F.
Vicky F.

My all time favorite hairspray for everyday use. This one is super lightweight however if you are looking for a heavier curl hold probably not for you. This one is just for anti-frizz natural look. It doesn't leave your hair gross white marks when you touch your hair like many other ones in the past for me. I highly recommend this one for everyday use.
Ella D.
Ella D.

This hairspray doesn't have the strongest hold but, it smells amazing and it's great for a party (bbq, etc.) and it's not that expensive. So since it's not the strongest hold it leaves your hair looking nice not all stuck together like some maximum hairs sprays do. So if your looking for a less strong hold and great smells I recommend this hairspray.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, Tx

Love the brand, but this product does not smell good! It does gives my hair volume and holds my hair in place. I don't like the fact that it leaves my hair feeling sticky. That along with the way the product smells I gave it three stars. Thank goodness I bought the travel size! I love their dry shampoo guess I will just stick with that!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Fenton, MO

I am a fan of this product in terms of it not being overly sticky when it is in my hair. However, I am very sensitive to smell and this hairspray is overwhelming. I used it a few times before I ended up throwing it out. I really love this brand, and if the smell was less pungent or something more mild I would gladly use this product!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.

I have been using this brand for over a year. I love big volume in my hair and this spray seems to get it there! The one downfall I would say would be the smell of the hairspray and the fact that it doesn't last as long as a full eight hours of work but it gets pretty good volume. The price is great in the bottle last me a while!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?