BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #17 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Smyrna, GA
I am awful when it comes to selecting hair products, mainly because I have very short hair so my daily routine involves whatever shampoo is nearest and a quick shot of hairspray. However, while my hair is super short in the back, it has a long section in the front, so without the right style, I tend to look a little bit like the Beibs. I need a hairspray that has enough hold to keep my hair in line throughout the day but not so much that I look like I’m headed to an 80′s flashback party. Luckily, a quick mist of She’s a Tease delivered soft and flexible hold without any crunchiness. I wasn’t crazy about the scent and I can’t speak to the volumizing aspect, but it kept my hair in place and that’s about all I ask for from my hairspray.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes and I just love it!!! Its not too thick, it smells good and it really volumizes my hair!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Milwaukee, WI
I coukfnt use because the type if hair I have. I have african American hair andvwe don't use volumzing hair spray. I woukd of you theothet other. So i spray it in the dolls hair i guess it works pretty good.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Austin, TX
I loved the design of this product, which is why I bought it. I tried to curl my hair with this, and usually I can curl it with ease. This stuff just didn't hold for me, and ironically I had to use my mothers hairspray.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Paducah, TX
This stuff gives me voluminous hair! And doesn't leave my hair hard and nasty.
Jessy E.
Jessy E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Good smell, doesn't leave your hair sticky, but doesn't give great hold
Allison C.
Allison C.
I've seen good and bad reviews. But I would like to try it for myself.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
I bought this the other day. yes, it does volumize hair, but it doesn't hold long. i was disappointed. i would not purchase this again.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Delran, NJ
I've never actually used this product but my friend has and she LOVES it. They sell this product for a lot cheaper at five below. Another place that details it is target. Don't ever buy it from urban outfitters they retail it for $12!!!!!!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Bloomington, CA
This hairspray is ALWAYS with me!!!! I curly my hair a lot and this has never let me down!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?