The Best Styling Products for Short Hair: 61K Reviews
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
4.20 / 5 based on 937 Reviews
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 178 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Smells great, perfect hold! awesome price!
Volume that lasts all day makes this product worth the price tag. I will continue to repurchase. It is a life saver.
I love adding this product to my hair to help add some body and volume into my hair. Since my hair gets weighed down
Helps add volume and texture. This is a good priced brand and you can find this at Wal-Mart and it's fairly in expensive
One of my holy grail products!
Didn't really see a difference in my hair
Didn't leave at white in my hair and the scent is ok
Not my favorite hairspray. its alright.
I used this 3 times and I like it because when I curl my hair I use it so that my hair could last curly. I recommend it
It just wasn't what I expected it to be for the price and the sale clerk had me believing it was the answer to it all.
Q & A
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
What kind of a scent does it have?
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos