Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Hunter W.Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Hunter W.Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Darby S.See all 47 photos
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing HairsprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #20 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

• How is this hairspray compared to Not...Be the first to answer!
  • Is it for greasy hair?Yes i have oily hair an it wor... 3 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a hairspra...Not too heavy at all! Smells g... 1 Answers
Photos (46)
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Canoga Park, CA
So my hair usually frizzes out the moment i walk out the door to start my day but i found this product to be really helpful. It not only calms the beast down but puts some volume in it. It also smeels great which is a plus. The only downside was that like most hairstyles it made my hair feel clumped up at the end of the day.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Monroe, MI
I use this as an everyday hairspray... love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel but does not va-va voom volumize like I was hoping.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the volume this product gives to my hair! I'm in love with the Not Your Mothers brand! The only problem I had with it were that it smelled weird.
Helen J.
Helen J.
San Diego, CA
The product works but the smell is very strange. It also isn't exactly the BEST hairspray I've ever used; it is just normal. Since it is so plain the price is not really worth it.
Marwa R.
Marwa R.
Carpentersville, IL
If you're looking for a spray that fights frizz and keeps you hair big and beautiful this is it! my sister loves to use this and so do i! when i wake up with one side of my hair flat and the other side frizztastic... this is just what i need! a coupel of sprays and I'm good to go!
-marwa out!
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Laredo, TX
I love this product my hair feels smoothr and softer. I love how it works well on my hair.
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
Perfect hold for my crazy thick hair. This is my go to product when I curl my hair or use a wand, I typically spray a little bit of this and lightly tease or brush my curls into waves, and they are perfect!
Hanan A.
Hanan A.
Richmond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works good. i just don't like that it makes your hands sticky
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
Marietta, GA
The scent is repulsive and it didn't do anything for my hair at all. Definitely would NOT recommend to anyone.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Kingston, TN
I got this product to try out. I'm usually not super picky about my hairspray, but I was only able to use this one once. The smell, oh the SMELL! I absolutely hated it. Yuck.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?