Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#58 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV

Christina W.
Christina W.

These are great for your hair and lots of different products to try!
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Zina st, On

I bought this the other day and yes, it does volumize hair, but it doesn't hold long. I was disappointed and I would not purchase this again. I was hoping this would be better. I really wanted to love this product but between the overpowering smell and the not so good hold I'm going to pass
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
San German, PR

I love this product i recommended
Sowda F.
Sowda F.
Toronto, On

Great for thin hair
Emily C.
Emily C.
Colinet

I love this and I love the whole line of not your mothers!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Candler, North Carolina

This hairspray is wonderful! I received in my Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox and fell inlove! The scent is awesome. I've never been a big fan of hairspray because of how it makes my face feel and the smell is always awful but not with Not Your Mother's! It smells great, Holds great and don't make my forehead stiff feeling! I LOVE IT!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like the Not Your Mother's line of products, and you can usually get them pretty cheap at Ulta- especially when they have their sales. I do like this hairspray, it has a medium hold to it, but you hair doesn't feel matted down. I don't hate the smell, but I don't love it either.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

I got this in beauty army box and its just ok.First thing i notice was the smell...some say it smells good but it smelled bad and strooooong to me. ( but I'm pregnant and my smell is very sensitive right now) As far as volume and hold its just average...Does not make my hair crunchy which is good but you would have to take it with you and spray your hair or by the end of the da your hair will fall.
Bailey V.
Bailey V.
Toronto, Ontario

If you want a strong holding hairspray that actually has a nice scent then this is for you. It sprays evenly and holds your hair while not being cripsy. They are always on sale.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?