BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #58 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to find a NYM product I dislike. I use their Long and Strong product ritually, and today I tried this She's a Tease spray for the first time. It's definitely finding a permanent spot in my cabinet!
Stephanie Z.
Ellsworth, IA
My hair is really fine and this works great for it. it does have a strong smell to it though.
Yaneth H.
Lynwood, CA
I recently got this hairspray from a beauty box but I was disappointed that it was volumizing. I have big hair so I don't want to add any more volume. I gave the hairspray to my mom she says he loves it and that it smells great.
Linley S.
The hairspray works, but I think it smells terrible. However, I have a friend that likes the smell.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
I have an extremely hard time finding hairspray that can work with my hair. My hair goes flat NO MATTER WHAT i use on it. This hairspray, unfortunately, fell flat after about 20 minutes. It may work great for others, but it was yet another flop for me. Also, the first spray and my nose was wrinkling because it smells TERRRRIBLE!! worst smelling hairspray I've ever encountered.
Jasmine-Rae B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely thick, wavy/curly/straight hair, that never does as I want it to. This hairspray worked above all other hair sprays I have ever used! I was expecting a better smell, but it's just hairspray, not perfume!
Kayla S.
Bangor, ME
While not as good as my mother's super expensive professional hairspray (heh heh) it certainly does add a lot of volume to my hair. It's super long lasting and smells lovely!
elena m.
North Hills, CA
I baught this hairspray because I was trying to tease my hair. I didn't like it or the smell it smells like garlic. Yuck and it makes your hair white. I do not recommend this product.
Olga K.
Rome, NY
I received mine in a February Beauty Army box. After I got it I looked it up on YouTube and heard a lot of negative reviews mainly because of how bad it smells. However, when I tried mine I did not find the scent to be a huge issue. I agree that when you spray it initially the scent is very strong and overwhelming but the good thing is - it doesn't stay that strong. After a few minutes you can hardly smell it at all!
As for its holding power, it does its job. It claims to give a firm hold. And it does for my hair without making me feel like I'm wearing a helmet. As for humidity proof claim - not sure since I haven't noticed any difference.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I can't rave enough about this hair spray.
I'm growing my hair out, and since have started having volume issues. The weight is making things difficult. Since I got my vbox, and started using Not Your Mothers's She's a tease hair spray, my hair is getting noticed in a GOOD way. My husband (who never notices my hair) pointed out that it has really been looking nice lately- and I'm letting it down, not donning my usual pony tail!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?