Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing HairsprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #19 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
La Verne, CA
I really like the NPR your mothers line. Good quality products
Heather N.
Heather N.
Indianapolis, IN
Although the hold is not that long lasting this hairspray has a nice smell, and does not make your hair clump together in sticky crunchy masses/
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
North Hollywood, CA
I received a sample of this in my Vox Box and with all the items and samples I receive I always want to love them. Unfortunately, this hair spray was only OK. It was not what I expected, but let me start by saying that I have curly straight hair. This product did not volumize my hair at all, and interestingly it did not do that to my hair. What it did do was make my hair hard and that is something I did not enjoy. I used it correctly and started at my roots, but my hair just lay stiff and flat.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Quincy, IL
This hairspray actually does what it says!! Very volumizing and the smell is YUMMY! I just wish the volume stuck around longer. Mid morning, it seems to go flat. Otherwise, this product is a definite buy.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
This hair spray smells yummy but overall I was not super impressed. Kind of expensive for a drugstore product and a little sticky.id probably re purchase it
Lougennyvie M.
Lougennyvie M.
San Jose, CA
Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray certainly has a firm hold. I love the delicious scent. Its a plus to have a pleasant sent of hair spray! If your looking for a firm hold this is a go to product. I'm more of a loose wave kind of girl. I did curl my hair with a wand and sprayed it with this but I wasn't to happy that I wasn't able to run my fingers through my hair smoothly. Again this is for a firm hold! A little goes a long way.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this hairspray. I'm obsessed with all of the NYM products. This one is great for teasing. I have this specifically for when I want a bump in my hair or a pouf as I call it. I just spray this first wherever I'm teasing and then backcomb! It works great and holds nicely without giving the greasy sticky appearance.
Jesse L.
Jesse L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great but is a little on the pricey side of the hairspray spectrum. It does smell great, in fact it smells more like a body spray than it does hairspray. Overall a good product
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Carrboro, NC
I had an interview the other day and decided that it seemed like a great opportunity to try this out since I ran out of my usual hairspray. Boy, was that a huge mistake. I almost choked on the overpowering scent. I was running late AND now I had to worry about my interviewers getting immediately turned off and nauseated by the scent. I blasted my hair with a hair dryer and it finally faded, but the scent lingered throughout the day. It seems to do alright keeping flyaways down, but it really didn't do anything in terms of volume. The scent just really needs to be toned down.
Donna P.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
I loved this product. It added a lot of volume to my fine hair.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?