Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#42 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Canoga Park, CA
March 12, 2013, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
So my hair usually frizzes out the moment i walk out the door to start my day but i found this product to be really helpful. It not only calms the beast down but puts some volume in it. It also smeels great which is a plus. The only downside was that like most hairstyles it made my hair feel clumped up at the end of the day.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Monroe, MI
Oct. 23, 2013, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I use this as an everyday hairspray... love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel but does not va-va voom volumize like I was hoping.
Claire R.
Claire R.
June 3, 2013, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love the volume this product gives to my hair! I'm in love with the Not Your Mothers brand! The only problem I had with it were that it smelled weird.
Helen J.
Helen J.
San Diego, CA
April 24, 2014, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
The product works but the smell is very strange. It also isn't exactly the BEST hairspray I've ever used; it is just normal. Since it is so plain the price is not really worth it.
Marwa R.
Marwa R.
Carpentersville, IL
March 30, 2013, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
If you're looking for a spray that fights frizz and keeps you hair big and beautiful this is it! my sister loves to use this and so do i! when i wake up with one side of my hair flat and the other side frizztastic... this is just what i need! a coupel of sprays and I'm good to go!
-marwa out!
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Laredo, TX
June 3, 2013, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love this product my hair feels smoothr and softer. I love how it works well on my hair.
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
March 10, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
Perfect hold for my crazy thick hair. This is my go to product when I curl my hair or use a wand, I typically spray a little bit of this and lightly tease or brush my curls into waves, and they are perfect!
Hanan A.
Hanan A.
Richmond, CA
March 26, 2013, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
It works good. i just don't like that it makes your hands sticky
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
Marietta, GA
April 8, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
The scent is repulsive and it didn't do anything for my hair at all. Definitely would NOT recommend to anyone.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Kingston, TN
March 6, 2013, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I got this product to try out. I'm usually not super picky about my hairspray, but I was only able to use this one once. The smell, oh the SMELL! I absolutely hated it. Yuck.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?