Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Jalisco

El mejor producto para dar volumen al cabello excelente para este halloween y tener un look de espanto me encanta este producto ya que gracias a el me ha crecido el cabello y huele super rico, tengo tambien otros mas tratamientos de esta marca la amo!!
Britney D.
Britney D.
Cleona, PA

This stuff actually works great! Doesn't weigh hair down or make it feel stiff either. I'd rank it next to big sexy hair. Don't really care for the scent though, it's a bit weird.
Dagnimar N.
Dagnimar N.
8020 NW 60th st Bldg B. Miami, FL

Hi girls !! Greetings a curious question ... How have you been using this hair spray? I have my hair curly. Do you think I could use it?
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

Such a sweet scent,not too sticky or heavy ,its great to keep my short pieces of bangs growing back in a pony tail.bye bye fly aways.
Wanda R.
Wanda R.
Virginia Bch, VA

I Loves all "not your mother" products there easy to use and refreshing as well and very in a expensive .. I'm a big fan!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like the Not Your Mother's line of products, and you can usually get them pretty cheap at Ulta- especially when they have their sales. I do like this hairspray, it has a medium hold to it, but you hair doesn't feel matted down. I don't hate the smell, but I don't love it either.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Edmonton

After buying this a couple weeks ago I found that this product stinks, doesn't hold well. The only thing I could say good about the product is it dosen't make you're hair all stif lol & I love the name of it and the bottle itself. I wouldn't buy this again I am just probably going back to my other hair spray. I still recommend it cause not everyone has the same taste & hair.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.

I got this in beauty army box and its just ok.First thing i notice was the smell...some say it smells good but it smelled bad and strooooong to me. ( but I'm pregnant and my smell is very sensitive right now) As far as volume and hold its just average...Does not make my hair crunchy which is good but you would have to take it with you and spray your hair or by the end of the da your hair will fall.
Bailey V.
Bailey V.
Toronto, Ontario

If you want a strong holding hairspray that actually has a nice scent then this is for you. It sprays evenly and holds your hair while not being cripsy. They are always on sale.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Melbourne

This works as promised with great hold, but the smell is overpowering. If you find it pleasant, I guess it won't bother you, but to me it smells 'way too strong and chemical-y. The odor does fade some as the day goes along. I wish they would make a more lightly-scented version.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?

Join Now