Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA

Perfect hold for my crazy thick hair. This is my go to product when I curl my hair or use a wand, I typically spray a little bit of this and lightly tease or brush my curls into waves, and they are perfect!
Hanan A.
Hanan A.
Richmond, CA

It works good. i just don't like that it makes your hands sticky
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
Marietta, GA

The scent is repulsive and it didn't do anything for my hair at all. Definitely would NOT recommend to anyone.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Kingston, TN

I got this product to try out. I'm usually not super picky about my hairspray, but I was only able to use this one once. The smell, oh the SMELL! I absolutely hated it. Yuck.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK

I know a lot of people that are big fans of Not Your Mother's hair products; however, I am not. I have used multiple products from them and I don't think they work well.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Springfield , Pa

I love Not Your Mothers product line, so I was eager to give the volumizing hair spray a try. Satisfactory - strong odor,works as long as you tease the crap out of your hair. Lasts long enough for before pictures.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Warwick, NY

This smell of this spray is nothing short of awful and super strong. It's horrible! The hold was mediocre as well.
Aracelli A.
Aracelli A.

La primera vez que me decidí a comprar y a probar este producto estaba muy indecisa; mi cabello de por si ya tiene muchísimo volumen así que agregarle algo que lo acentuara me parecía ilógico pero lo probé una vez y, ¡lo adoré! Definitivamente ordenó mi cabello y le dio un toque más natural y elegante, quizás. Lo recomiendo, más prefiero que lo prueben antes de comprarlo porque sí.

Mi cabello es graso y con ondas.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

Hairspray can be a tricky thing. It can make your hair crispy and clump together. This hairspray gives your hair hold and lift but it is still very touchable. I have only ever been able to use one bottle but I loved it I am not able to purchase this hairspray in Canada where I live.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Purchased this travel size to take with me on vacation and try out. It did the job of holding my hair into place, but as far as adding volume it really didn't do anything for me. I probably wouldn't buy this again, since I can get my regular hairspray cheaper.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?

Join Now