Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
4.20 / 5 based on 960 Reviews
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 178 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
I normally don't like to use drugstore hair products ,but this one is great and holds for the whole day!
This is very good hair spray and its actually cheaper then 6.00 its around 5.00 at walmart! Even better!
Nice volume, smells amazing. I have flat hair and this product really helps without weighing my hair down
Love this hairspray:). It works great and smells great too! Highly recommend this product to everyone.
This product came in my Beauty Army bag, and I have to say, it works really well but it smells aweful.
It does it's job, but I cannot stand the smell of this product. Too sweet for me, gives me a headache.
This is great for teasing your crown or adding a natural looking hint of volume to curls and waves. :)
It gets the job done, but works better when it's used with another product. It also smells horrible. :(
I didn't really enjoy this product. It made my hair really frizzy and tangled and didnt really do much
I hate when hair spray is heavy and makes my hair feel coated in something. Its light but holds great!
Q & A
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
What kind of a scent does it have?
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos