Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#42 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Erin B.
Erin B.
Columbus, OH
March 1, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love to change my look around and this stuff is great :) not permanent which is awesome!
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Mcallen, TX
March 20, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
The smell is not nice. It can get sticky and crunchy. It works well when spraying underneath the roots for volume, but
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
May 18, 2013, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love volume it created it, but the smell was not worth it. Not only could it smell it, but people around me could smell it and said the smell was awful.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Maylene, AL
May 2, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I have the inverted bob haircut and this works great for teasing it amd keeping its hold!!
Lorraine H.
Lorraine H.
Ontario, CA
Sept. 16, 2013, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I ran out and got this as I saw my favorite youtube guru rave about it. And we'll it was ok for hairspray, it didn't hold my tease.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
March 24, 2013, 11:53 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I came across this hairspray when I was at a Five and Below store for $1. And I love it! My hair is so fine and has ZERO volume. This really makes it look alive when I tease it a little and spritz this on. Highly recommend!
Tyleigh D.
Tyleigh D.
Newport, VT
Dec. 2, 2013, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
It took a while for the smell to grow on me but now i love it and i love the product I'm so glad i grabbed it on a whim when i first saw it, It now travels everywhere with me.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Lakeland, FL
April 18, 2013, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love my Got2B poweder'ful VOLUME powered. This is ok but not for full volume you can get with out produces
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
El Paso, TX
May 22, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
Best hairspray ever! i can spray directly on my curling ironand it will not steam up or leave my hair crunchy. I can still brush my hair after spraying and re spray. i love it.
rosalie m.
rosalie m.
Sacramento, CA
March 19, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love how my hair held in place even on a breezy day. The scent on the other well, not so great. Overall, a decent hairspray that does what it says
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?