Shop These Drugstore Products Used Backstage at NYFW
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #32 in Hairspray
4.20 / 5 based on 927 Reviews
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 178 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
I have pretty thick hair but at the same time it lacks volume on the top (where I want it most). This spray gives me a good amount of volume when I tease my hair. Overall a good product.
Doesn't leave your hair hardened or crisp, it stays soft and works better than most hair sprays.
It smells pretty good but it left my hair kind of crunchy and it didn't do a lot of volumizing
This hair spray gave my hair such volume compared to my normal boring flat hair. I curled my hair and then while shaking my hair sprayed this all over and I was left with big ,bouncy, voluminous curls that looked flawless. I got so many compliments! The only think is that I wish the scent wasn't as strong but it is tolerable and doesn't clash with perfume.
This is great for teasing your crown or adding a natural looking hint of volume to curls and waves. :)
The product does what every hairspray does. It holds your hair in place. However, I found that this smelled like a legitimate port-a-potty. I could not stand to wear it in my hair because of the lasting smell. Gross. It would be a decent hairspray if only the smell didn't make me sick.
I love big volume when I curl my hair. I recently went to the club and I tried out the hair spray to see how well it would hold up. I couldn't believe that the next day when I woke up my curls were still in and my volume still looked great. I am I very big fan of this product. I love the smell and I love the results and I love the packaging I have already purchased this product and I'm not even done with the sample! Simply amazing
It really doesn't smell very good and it works a little to well if you know what I mean. I was so excited for this but the smell is a real problem.
Typical, decent working hairspray.
I overall just love the Not Your Mother's brand. This hairspray works well and smells good. This would be great to get in a VoxBox.
Q & A
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
What kind of a scent does it have?
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos