Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY

Was in love the first time I tried this! The amazing scent which doesn't smell like what you think a hairspray would smell like. I love how it doesn't give your hair that crunchy almost icky feeling and doesn't leave a residue. Will def be repurchasing from now on.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Newbury Park, CA

I love this spray, and this brand overall! This item is cruelty free which is a huge factor for me. It's effective in holding shape for my hair - my hair type is fine and wavy. I definitely will repurchase this product and I recommend it to my family and friends!
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn

This hairspray is really great. It holds well for my wavy hair when I want to add a little extra curl without the crunchy feeling many hairsprays give. It is also volumizing! It is replacing my TRESemmé TRES Two Ultra Fine Mist Aerosol Hair Spray now.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Canton, OH

While this doesn't have extremely strong hold, I love the smell and use it to add a little texture to my hair. I also love that it's crazy affordable and you can pretty much find it anywhere! I'm a die hard NYM fan, and this lived up to the product expectations
Maria L.
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD

Love the brand. It is a very light formula and smell is not bad as other hair products of this type.

I love the packaging and the application is good. product goes on smoothly

Lasts almost all day and wears off nicely

I would buy for sure. Super strong hold
ashley g.
ashley g.
Rockford, IL

I've been using this product for a while now and I absolutely love it! It has nice hold and it would be something I would recommend to someone not to mention it's long lasting. I like trying out different ones too but I always seem to go back to this one!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
shreveport

such a good product for thin, light weight hair. it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or gross! very affordable & lasts a long time. smells great too! i would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive, long lasting, great hairspray!
Has to be my all-time favorite hairspray! It's the only hairspray I've found that doesn't leave my thin, fine hair stiff. For the value, it is an amazing product and I wouldn't use any other product! Highly recommend if you want an amazing hairspray!
Luz L.
Luz L.
San Antonio, Texas

In Looooove With This Hairspray! It Works for any Hairstyle and Updos. I Got Thick Hair and I Can Even Walk Outside In Humidity and my hair is still looking good! Also... THE SMELL IS INCREDIBLY GOOD I Recommend this for an all day kind of style!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Big Rapids, Michigan

Love this product! I was super excited to see they made it in this size. Easy to bring along with you wherever you go! I have long hair so I need to be able to rely on a good hair spray when I curl my hair and this product NEVER lets me down :)
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?