BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #32 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This smells wonderful and works great. Not a super strong hold so doesn't do the trick for fancy up dos but it is perfect for casual everyday use and ringlets or barrel curls! Price is great, I bought it at Ulta!
Krista H.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a few years and while I have tried other brands, I keep coming back to this product. It's inexpensive and just works. My hair doesn't feel sticky or stiff but still has the hold I like.
Chelsea I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! It's amazing to use if your teasing your hair or just want your hair to stay in place! It's so affordable and it works wonders! And look at the packaging, it's adorable! (:
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decently good hairspray! It's not for hold- volume ladies so don't expect it to hold curls!! It smells fine and doesn't get crunchy, but I found redkens tease spray to be better for my hair.
Heather F.
Troutdale , OR
Love love love this hairspray. It smells amazing, it works phenomenally. My hair has never looked so great! Whether I curl or straighten this product is my go to! This holds my curl #alldaylong
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smell of this hairspray. It holds my hair in place, and helps tame flyaways. Since it's a travel size, it goes perfect for my go bag, with my other modeling essentials
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
It really gives a lot of volume and texture, which I love. It holds the hairstyle perfectly. It is affordable and travel size makes it more practical to carry around when you need it.
Jessica B.
Unionville, IN
I have fallen in love with another of these products. This hairspray has a better hold without the stickiness of a Paul Mitchell one I had previously purchased. I love this brand!!!
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
I love this product and it is so affordable! its very light weight and has a mild scent to it! It differently does as it says it def teases your hair to get you maximum fullness
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a very big fan of this hairspray. I love the brand but was disappointed in this particular product. The smell itself makes it undesirable. Leaves hair crunchy and smelly.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?