This just in: the Living Proof Style Lab has arrived!
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #18 in Hairspray
4.21 / 5 based on 921 Reviews
So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.
- Firm Hold
- Creates volume and lift
- Humidity Resistant Formula
- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits
STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS
Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.see more...
Top Questions See all 178 Q&A
- "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
- "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
- "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
- "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
- "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Walmart has these products and this hair spray definitely goes down as one of my top favorites. I have super thick hair and it held it like it was nothing. Very comparable if not better than the Big Hair, and for half the cost.
This is the best hairspray I have ever used! I have lots and lots of curly hair and this hairspray helps keep all my curls looking great, maintains volume, doesn't give my hair a crunchy stiff feel and smells amazing!
I absolutely love this! I very rarely find a hair spray that works for me, I have very fine hair but love big hairstyles, but this really helps my hair stay the way I want it while giving it that extra volume I need.
I have tried this product several times and it works great! It has a nice hold and doesn't make my hair have the crunchy feel. Some hair sprays irritate my scalp and cause it itch and this one doesn't and it's great!
I found another product from this line that I love! They also have a dry texture spray I love more than all the rest! This even works better than a Paul Mitchell I bought and returned recently. LOVE these products!
I'm a hairspray critic. And this product delivers. My hair can never hold a curl and not your mothers helps me to maintain the style that I wanted for my hair all day long. It's not a bad price. I would recommend.
This smells wonderful and works great. Not a super strong hold so doesn't do the trick for fancy up dos but it is perfect for casual everyday use and ringlets or barrel curls! Price is great, I bought it at Ulta!
I've been using this for a few years and while I have tried other brands, I keep coming back to this product. It's inexpensive and just works. My hair doesn't feel sticky or stiff but still has the hold I like.
Have been using this for about three months and it's not great. Doesn't seem to hold or give any volume. It's got a very strong scent as well and that part unfortunately lasts all day. Won't be buying again.
Absolutely love this product! It's amazing to use if your teasing your hair or just want your hair to stay in place! It's so affordable and it works wonders! And look at the packaging, it's adorable! (:
Q & A
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
What kind of a scent does it have?
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos