Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Chris D.
Chris D.
Keokuk, IA

I had used this and the beach one a few years back and it was great. It had a wonderfully clean scent and it really did give my hair that added volume it needed. And it isn't at all expensive, which is the absolute best part! You get high end quality at a wallet friendly price.
Meera R.
Meera R.
New York, New York

This is the best mouse. Does not leave your hair feeling gross. Perfect for the summer time.
You can also apply when wet.
You can go at least three days after putting it in your hair without washing it.
I would buy this again and I love the smell!
It is a must for the summer! :)
Cait N.
Cait N.

I like this hairspray as a finishing spray, as well as a volumizing spray. I feel that it is a nice hold for my fine, thin hair. The scent is amazing and it doesn't make your hair feel stiff or icky. I like that it is humidity resistant because humidity makes my hair flip out.
Heidi K.
Heidi K.

As a former scene kid who still loves to occasionally tease her hair, this hairspray is my favorite! I get the hold I need without it being to sticky or hard. The smell is a little strong at first,but it's not a bad smell. I've had all my friends try it and they love it too!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

I'm super torn on this hairspray. I bought the pink one and while it didn't have a really firm hold on my hair, I did like that it didn't make my hair oily or give it that weird crunchy texture. It doesn't hold too well but the texture is nice and it smelled really good.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.

Looove this so very much, it's always my go to hairspray that I use for everything. The smell is incredible. While it's kind of overpowering if you breathe it in (Make sure to just hold your breath for a few seconds) it's a wonderful hairspray who has never let me down!
Ruthi P.
Ruthi P.

I actually got this product by accident (because I didn't read) and I thought it was dry shampoo... oh well. I've used it a couple times and it's long lasting. It doesn't really hold big hairstyles, it's just to keep hairs out of the way. I like the scent it's very nice
momo a.
momo a.
Cary, NC

This volumizing hair spray really did change my life and if totally adds a little extra something to your hair. I really like it. If you are looking for a great product to keep your hair in place and make it great i would totally buy this product because it is amazing.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Vermilion, OH

I'm a self proclaimed hair spray snob, and this is my favorite hair spray ever! It isn't a wet formula and holds all day. You can't beat the quality for the price and it smells great too! My husband uses it on his hair and I even use it on my boys to spike their hair.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY

This is a great light/medium hold hairspray. I really like the scent as well. It's great for helping create loose curls or tame stray hairs. I don't have super thick or thin hair, so if you're looking for something with a heavy hold, this may not work great for you.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?