BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #32 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Has to be my all-time favorite hairspray! It's the only hairspray I've found that doesn't leave my thin, fine hair stiff. For the value, it is an amazing product and I wouldn't use any other product! Highly recommend if you want an amazing hairspray!
gabbyluna
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
In Looooove With This Hairspray! It Works for any Hairstyle and Updos. I Got Thick Hair and I Can Even Walk Outside In Humidity and my hair is still looking good! Also... THE SMELL IS INCREDIBLY GOOD I Recommend this for an all day kind of style!!
Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nym brand keeps making me come back for more. The scent is to die for. The bottle size last a while due to a little goes a long way with this. It is perfect and it beats humidity and music festivals needless to say this is the bomb.com
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Greenwood, IN
Love, love, love "not your mothers" products! This is such a great hair spray. It does not weigh hair down and it smells great! I just got the shampoo and root lifter and those are just as wonderful!! Great value definitely recommend!
Jayna H.
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this has to be my favorite hairspray! It is so good!! It even leave my hair smelling amazing. It keeps the hair in place while adding a bit of shine. I love all the not your mother's hair products so i knew id love this one too.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with a product that does what it says and smells amazing! This is definitely one of those. It gives my thin hair so much volume. I love using it after curling my hair because it keeps them in place all day long!
Christine V.
Christine V.
This hairspray smells amazing and holds my hair in place without it feeling super crunchy. It's inexpensive, and it definitely does its job. I love the cute packaging - I love NYM products! I definitely recommend this hairspray.
Baylee S.
Baylee S.
Bryant, AR
Walmart has these products and this hair spray definitely goes down as one of my top favorites. I have super thick hair and it held it like it was nothing. Very comparable if not better than the Big Hair, and for half the cost.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This is the best hairspray I have ever used! I have lots and lots of curly hair and this hairspray helps keep all my curls looking great, maintains volume, doesn't give my hair a crunchy stiff feel and smells amazing!
Katie C.
Katie C.
West terre haute
I absolutely love this! I very rarely find a hair spray that works for me, I have very fine hair but love big hairstyles, but this really helps my hair stay the way I want it while giving it that extra volume I need.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?