Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#42 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sept. 14, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's She's A Tease Volumizing Hairspray, 8 oz
Was in love the first time I tried this! The amazing scent which doesn't smell like what you think a hairspray would smell like. I love how it doesn't give your hair that crunchy almost icky feeling and doesn't leave a residue. Will def be repurchasing from now on.
Krista S.
Krista S.
Newbury park , CA
Aug. 23, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
I love this spray, and this brand overall! This item is cruelty free which is a huge factor for me. It's effective in holding shape for my hair - my hair type is fine and wavy. I definitely will repurchase this product and I recommend it to my family and friends!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Canton , OH
July 14, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's She's A Tease Volumizing Hairspray, 8 oz
While this doesn't have extremely strong hold, I love the smell and use it to add a little texture to my hair. I also love that it's crazy affordable and you can pretty much find it anywhere! I'm a die hard NYM fan, and this lived up to the product expectations
Maria L.
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
Love the brand. It is a very light formula and smell is not bad as other hair products of this type.

I love the packaging and the application is good. product goes on smoothly

Lasts almost all day and wears off nicely

I would buy for sure. Super strong hold
June 18, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
Has to be my all-time favorite hairspray! It's the only hairspray I've found that doesn't leave my thin, fine hair stiff. For the value, it is an amazing product and I wouldn't use any other product! Highly recommend if you want an amazing hairspray!
Luz L.
Luz L.
San Antonio, Texas
July 18, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Hair Spray
In Looooove With This Hairspray! It Works for any Hairstyle and Updos. I Got Thick Hair and I Can Even Walk Outside In Humidity and my hair is still looking good! Also... THE SMELL IS INCREDIBLY GOOD I Recommend this for an all day kind of style!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Big Rapids, Michigan
Jan. 23, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Travel Size
Love this product! I was super excited to see they made it in this size. Easy to bring along with you wherever you go! I have long hair so I need to be able to rely on a good hair spray when I curl my hair and this product NEVER lets me down :)
Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
Sept. 14, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's She's A Tease Volumizing Hairspray, 8 oz
The nym brand keeps making me come back for more. The scent is to die for. The bottle size last a while due to a little goes a long way with this. It is perfect and it beats humidity and music festivals needless to say this is the bomb.com
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Greenwood, IN
Love, love, love "not your mothers" products! This is such a great hair spray. It does not weigh hair down and it smells great! I just got the shampoo and root lifter and those are just as wonderful!! Great value definitely recommend!
Jayna H.
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
Omg this has to be my favorite hairspray! It is so good!! It even leave my hair smelling amazing. It keeps the hair in place while adding a bit of shine. I love all the not your mother's hair products so i knew id love this one too.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?