BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #61 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
loved his product when cancer brings yourhair out in clumps, hairnice long black hair thats straigh and flat as a board. and now i need some one to donate me a very long dark black wig since shaving my head and this product would work amazing on it. for all business inquires oemail me at beccalp98@gmail.com or free donations for cosmetics or giveaways my address is 1260 birch tree lane 47170 . this product its a girls best friend. great price good value. #need his mega voxbox win#influenster
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I don't really use hairspray a lot, but I bought this on a whim and I thought it worked pretty good for me. It gave my hair some volume and kept it in placed when I needed it to. It didn't feel the best in my hair later in the night, but it was terrible feeling either. I think that happens with most hairsprays.
Leigh Ann G.
I love this as a volumizing spray, but it is not my favorite hairspray. It doesn't help very much with my flyaways, but toss my head upside down and spray this on? The volume is great! It is great value for a volumizing spray, but I'd love it even more if it were more effective has a hairspray. I may be in the minority, but I actually really don't mind the smell. I think it is different and unique compared to other spray.
Svetlana P.
Orange, CA
I have discovered this product in one of my beauty subscription boxes, and now it's my MUST HAVE product for a voluminous hair effect. I apply it on my dump hair, massage it into my roots and let my hair dry naturally or use a hairdryer if I don't have enough time.
I love the effect, it's not sticky at all, very light and pleasant smell, and this product makes my hair looks very natural! It definitely made an impact on my life! Already recommended it to all my friends!
David S.
I absolutely love this hairspray. I had switched brands several times trying to find something with hold and volume that wasn't sticky. This was finally it. For some reason my local Walmart either stopped selling it or is seriously out every time I go to buy it. They still carry the brand and had several other products there (which I use and love also). I even went to Ulta in the next town and they had been sold out also. So I just order it online now.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
First off I do not like the smell of this product at all. It makes my hair very hard and crunchy and I am not a fan of this product at all. It weighs my hair down and when I used this hair spray, I really just wanted to wash my hair all day. Will not be repurchasing again.
Kiersten O.
North East, PA
I honestly expected this to smell better than it did but it's really not bad. It gives great lift when applied to the root area as it directs. A little goes a pretty long way. I have naturally curly hair that is usually dyed pretty unconventional colors and it really didn't seem to pull any extra pigment out of my hair or leave a residue
Nishe R.
It smells not very well, but once you put it in your hair the smell disappears.
But it's an excellent product, very affordable, love that you can buy in almost every drugstore and ulta.
I like that they sell the full size and the travel size, so I can have one in my bag.
Is the only spray that gives volume to my hair,takes away the frizz and holds my hair and baby hairs all day without leaving a white cast and super stiff hair.
Definitely I would buy it again, the travel size and the full size.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I have almost waist length very fine and straight hair. I borrowed this from a friend, while traveling, before going out in the evening. It was unlike any other hairspray I'd Ever used. It gave volume without any stickiness or any added weight. What really sold me was that I slept with the hairspray in and I didn't feel like it was going to make me break out AND it's like it was Still working the next day! I wash my hair every other day and now I use it for cowlicks that have formed in my hair (my hair has memory even after it's been washed) and to give it some added oomph. I don't use it every day and when I do I don't use a ton unless I'm gettin' fancy. :-) With this I'm not using my Aveda Phomollient Foam anymore. If you're looking for a freeze spray this one's not for you! When I first sprayed the bottle I received I don't feel like it smelled as good as the one I'd borrowed like there's not as much perfume in this one, but I don't really care. In fact that's probably better in my opinion. The hairspray smell subsides really quickly!
Marilyn M.
Elmwood Park, IL
The Not Your Mothers She's A Tease Volumizinh Hair spray is okay compared to other brands i have tried. I find It works better when my hair is curly. I thought it would have worked better. Especially when I have my hair straight. I do recommend this product to other people. I just dont think it worked with my hair.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?