Add a Photo

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
#63 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (46)
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa

This hair spray not only holds amazingly well without any gross clumping, it smells awesome! It's scented with apple blossom and bamboo, so it doesn't have that horrid hairspray smell. It's volumizing so it helps my curls stay big and vibrant! My fly away a stay away all day with this product! One of my favorite hair sprays!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC

I absolutely love this product! I have used this product a ton, it is priced just right and it holds up to the more expensive brands, it smells great and it is light and not super heavy and sticky. The hold is great! The only thing I would change is the availability. I can hardly ever find it! When I do I buy 5 cans!
RaVanna C.
RaVanna C.
Sidney, IL

Another run of the mill products by nym. It's okay. I have fine hair that isn't the thickest. My hair is dark and colored and it left these little particles in my hair. The packaging is so cute which makes this product so disappointing to me. I don't recommend it unless you just want it for show.
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.

I find that this was an okay hair spray. There was really nothing wrong with the product for me but I just can't stand the way this brands products smell. They try to be very early and natural but I find the sent is to overpowering and I can't look past it in order to keep using this product.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Staples, MN

Note: I bought this hairspray because it was on sale, not because I was looking for a significant increase in volume.

I like this hairspray. No complaints. It left my hair feeling soft rather than tacky, even after being outside in southern humidity once my straightened hair started to curl.
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Bogota, NJ

Not good for humidity at all! I used this as well as the not your mothers mouse and it didn't hold up at all! I looked like a lion my hair was soooo poofy! And let's not get into the smell! Uhg if you want bugs attacking you go for it! Definitely will be returning this as well as the mouse!
anahi d.
anahi d.

Well one day after P.E. I was running so I asked my friend if she can lend me some shampoo and out of not where she gives me a spray that says DRY SHAMPOO! I was surprised and I tried it one and I loved it!! It was my savior I want one but I never got to get one because it's expensive
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH

I am a huge fan of NYM brand products. I've used basically their entire line and this hairspray is up there with being a favorite. The smell is very pleasant and the hold is reasonably good too. It's a little stickier that's id usually like but nonetheless it's a great valued product.
Eden S.
Eden S.

I wanted to like this product.the packaging and the name alone are just adorable. However, the smell is over powering and it leaves my hair feeling very crunchy which is a no go in my book. I have some frizz in my hair so this was exasperated by this product. I would not buy it again
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

I actually started using this brand thru one of the vox boxes that got sent out with shampoo and conditioner it smells nice and gives your hair a nice flow and shine I love the different products they have,I love this hairspray too it gives you hold but not the hardness like others.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?