BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #52 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I like this hairspray as a finishing spray, as well as a volumizing spray. I feel that it is a nice hold for my fine, thin hair. The scent is amazing and it doesn't make your hair feel stiff or icky. I like that it is humidity resistant because humidity makes my hair flip out.
Heidi K.
As a former scene kid who still loves to occasionally tease her hair, this hairspray is my favorite! I get the hold I need without it being to sticky or hard. The smell is a little strong at first,but it's not a bad smell. I've had all my friends try it and they love it too!
Stefanie B.
Looove this so very much, it's always my go to hairspray that I use for everything. The smell is incredible. While it's kind of overpowering if you breathe it in (Make sure to just hold your breath for a few seconds) it's a wonderful hairspray who has never let me down!
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
This is a great light/medium hold hairspray. I really like the scent as well. It's great for helping create loose curls or tame stray hairs. I don't have super thick or thin hair, so if you're looking for something with a heavy hold, this may not work great for you.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Was in love the first time I tried this! The amazing scent which doesn't smell like what you think a hairspray would smell like. I love how it doesn't give your hair that crunchy almost icky feeling and doesn't leave a residue. Will def be repurchasing from now on.
Krista S.
Newbury Park , CA
I love this spray, and this brand overall! This item is cruelty free which is a huge factor for me. It's effective in holding shape for my hair - my hair type is fine and wavy. I definitely will repurchase this product and I recommend it to my family and friends!
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
While this doesn't have extremely strong hold, I love the smell and use it to add a little texture to my hair. I also love that it's crazy affordable and you can pretty much find it anywhere! I'm a die hard NYM fan, and this lived up to the product expectations
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
Love the brand. It is a very light formula and smell is not bad as other hair products of this type.

I love the packaging and the application is good. product goes on smoothly

Lasts almost all day and wears off nicely

I would buy for sure. Super strong hold
Has to be my all-time favorite hairspray! It's the only hairspray I've found that doesn't leave my thin, fine hair stiff. For the value, it is an amazing product and I wouldn't use any other product! Highly recommend if you want an amazing hairspray!
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
In Looooove With This Hairspray! It Works for any Hairstyle and Updos. I Got Thick Hair and I Can Even Walk Outside In Humidity and my hair is still looking good! Also... THE SMELL IS INCREDIBLY GOOD I Recommend this for an all day kind of style!!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?