BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #67 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Gwendolyn W.
I love this brand and I love the smell but it’s not stiff enough for what I need. Great for people with a thin hair. My hair is thick and curly so I need something more strong.
Stephanie C.
This hairspray is pretty great. It smells awesome, and it does give my hair some body. It is very reasonably priced and you can pick it up at your local drug store.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
I bought this from ulta and hated the smell!!! I bought this thinking that it would smell good since the purple one smells amazing I would definitely recommend smelling this before purchasing it! Don’t know how well it works since I really couldn’t stand the smell
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I'm frustrated by this hair spray🤔🤔 I don't use hair spray to often maybe twice a week, I have very long thick dry hair so I try to keep product use to either 100% natural ingredients or hair oils.
However I do love a classy up do😄 So for these types of hairstyles it does require me to use a spray. I picked this up mainly because of the packaging (this brand has an adorable eye-catching package) and also I figured it's more of a high priced drug store product so must be pretty decent right? 🤔
Well I was wrong 1st off this spray smells horrible almost like rusty metal🤢 2nd when I finished spraying my up do by the time I got to work it felt like my hair had glue in the back of it, literally when I touched my hand to the back of my head it felt sticky!!!
My scalp is quite sensitive and this spray irritated it as well and made my already dry scalp even more flakey. Maybe this product just overall isn t for my hair type with it being a product targeted for volume. It might work better for people that have fine or thin hair!! The smell tho stinky🤢🤢😥😥
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I really like this hair spray, it volumizes without being crunchy or weighing your hair down. Leaves a nice texture, but still shiny and soft. It has a nice fruity smell, but when used with other Not Your Mother's products all the smells can get a little overwhelming.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought a travel sized at ULTA for under $5. Definitely worth the price. Very effective. Keeps my baby hairs in place ALL DAY, the scent is kinda strong but pleasant.
Natalie L.
This product doesn't have the best hold but does give some nice texture when it is holding. I have although have heard some great things about this brand, would love to try it out. Not a horrible product!
Darby S.
Such a fan of NYM, I have many product from them. They are good quality,affordable, and aren't full of yucky things that totally unnecessary & toxic. They are also widely sold at alot of chain stores so that a plus. I always try to make it a priority when shopping around new products is that there cruelty free and way to go Not You Mother because the bottle say they are only tested on human employees. This volume spray has a super great nossle for added control. The bottle says infused with Apple Blossom & Bamboo so that might also be the fragrance. Compared to some of there other products it's a little chemical smelling or alcohol like for me but oh well. It has a really strong hold without be to sticky because the nossle sprays evenly instead of squirting out not fostering the hair. It doesn't clump or make the hair get hard unless you spray on wet hair in huge amounts. I love to use this on buns, top knots, voluminous ponies or a for textured look. Bamboo is supposed to make for a flexible hold and add shine it won't be crunchy. Alcohol is the first ingredient so keep that in mind if you have dry hair. Other than that i quite like the She's a Tease Hairspray !
Shannon S.
I’ve tried a lot of high end and drugstore hairsprays and I always go back to this one. I love the smell of this and the hold! It has a strong hold but doesn’t make your hair stiff. I love this stuff!
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
It gave me loads of volume, worked better than the dove dry shampoo. The only thing I didn't really like is my hair got flat like 10 mins later and it looked a mess.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?