BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #71 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Chandra S.
Bridgeport, OH
The hair spray works good, and it does indeed volumize. However, the smell is down right awful! It smells like cat pee. My whole family was repalled by the smell. It does stay on long and I like how it works but because of the smell I find myself unable to use it again.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I bought this from ulta and hated the smell!!! I bought this thinking that it would smell good since the purple one smells amazing I would definitely recommend smelling this before purchasing it! Don’t know how well it works since I really couldn’t stand the smell
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm frustrated by this hair spray🤔🤔 I don't use hair spray to often maybe twice a week, I have very long thick dry hair so I try to keep product use to either 100% natural ingredients or hair oils.
However I do love a classy up do😄 So for these types of hairstyles it does require me to use a spray. I picked this up mainly because of the packaging (this brand has an adorable eye-catching package) and also I figured it's more of a high priced drug store product so must be pretty decent right? 🤔
Well I was wrong 1st off this spray smells horrible almost like rusty metal🤢 2nd when I finished spraying my up do by the time I got to work it felt like my hair had glue in the back of it, literally when I touched my hand to the back of my head it felt sticky!!!
My scalp is quite sensitive and this spray irritated it as well and made my already dry scalp even more flakey. Maybe this product just overall isn t for my hair type with it being a product targeted for volume. It might work better for people that have fine or thin hair!! The smell tho stinky🤢🤢😥😥
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
I really like this hair spray, it volumizes without being crunchy or weighing your hair down. Leaves a nice texture, but still shiny and soft. It has a nice fruity smell, but when used with other Not Your Mother's products all the smells can get a little overwhelming.
Afton F.
I love this brand for all hair products, but just hair spray. But this hair spray is amazing. It gives me volume without weighing my hair down. It smells amazing and is inexpensive. You can find it almost anywhere too which makes it convenient.
Stephanie C.
This hairspray is pretty great. It smells awesome, and it does give my hair some body. It is very reasonably priced and you can pick it up at your local drug store.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought a travel sized at ULTA for under $5. Definitely worth the price. Very effective. Keeps my baby hairs in place ALL DAY, the scent is kinda strong but pleasant.
Deanna B.
I absolutely love this hairspray! I’ve tried others but they all make my hair so dry. I’m still able to brush through my hair after using this hairspray but yet it holds very well! Highly recommend.
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
It’s more stiff then what i was expecting. But iy for sure gave more more volume in my hair style. I love the way it leaves my hair and it was fairly affordable. I think the dry texture one was a little better for me but i did like how my
Hair looks.
Natalie L.
This product doesn't have the best hold but does give some nice texture when it is holding. I have although have heard some great things about this brand, would love to try it out. Not a horrible product!
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?