Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Hunter W.Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Hunter W.Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Darby S.See all 47 photos
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing HairsprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #20 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

• How is this hairspray compared to Not...Be the first to answer!
  • Is it for greasy hair?Yes i have oily hair an it wor... 3 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a hairspra...Not too heavy at all! Smells g... 1 Answers
Photos (46)
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Leanne M.
Leanne M.
Bogota, NJ
Not good for humidity at all! I used this as well as the not your mothers mouse and it didn't hold up at all! I looked like a lion my hair was soooo poofy! And let's not get into the smell! Uhg if you want bugs attacking you go for it! Definitely will be returning this as well as the mouse!
Eden S.
Eden S.
I wanted to like this product.the packaging and the name alone are just adorable. However, the smell is over powering and it leaves my hair feeling very crunchy which is a no go in my book. I have some frizz in my hair so this was exasperated by this product. I would not buy it again
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually started using this brand thru one of the vox boxes that got sent out with shampoo and conditioner it smells nice and gives your hair a nice flow and shine I love the different products they have,I love this hairspray too it gives you hold but not the hardness like others.
Meera R.
Meera R.
New York, New York
This is the best mouse. Does not leave your hair feeling gross. Perfect for the summer time.
You can also apply when wet.
You can go at least three days after putting it in your hair without washing it.
I would buy this again and I love the smell!
It is a must for the summer! :)
Cait N.
Cait N.
I like this hairspray as a finishing spray, as well as a volumizing spray. I feel that it is a nice hold for my fine, thin hair. The scent is amazing and it doesn't make your hair feel stiff or icky. I like that it is humidity resistant because humidity makes my hair flip out.
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
As a former scene kid who still loves to occasionally tease her hair, this hairspray is my favorite! I get the hold I need without it being to sticky or hard. The smell is a little strong at first,but it's not a bad smell. I've had all my friends try it and they love it too!
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Looove this so very much, it's always my go to hairspray that I use for everything. The smell is incredible. While it's kind of overpowering if you breathe it in (Make sure to just hold your breath for a few seconds) it's a wonderful hairspray who has never let me down!
momo a.
momo a.
Cary, NC
This volumizing hair spray really did change my life and if totally adds a little extra something to your hair. I really like it. If you are looking for a great product to keep your hair in place and make it great i would totally buy this product because it is amazing.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Vermilion, OH
I'm a self proclaimed hair spray snob, and this is my favorite hair spray ever! It isn't a wet formula and holds all day. You can't beat the quality for the price and it smells great too! My husband uses it on his hair and I even use it on my boys to spike their hair.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
This is a great light/medium hold hairspray. I really like the scent as well. It's great for helping create loose curls or tame stray hairs. I don't have super thick or thin hair, so if you're looking for something with a heavy hold, this may not work great for you.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?