Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Hunter W.Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Hunter W.Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Darby S.See all 47 photos
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing HairsprayInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #20 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

• How is this hairspray compared to Not...Be the first to answer!
  • Is it for greasy hair?Yes i have oily hair an it wor... 3 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a hairspra...Not too heavy at all! Smells g... 1 Answers
Photos (46)
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Renee D.
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is great stuff if you want some big, textured hair. However, anyone you pass on the street or in the hall will think you just stunk up the bathroom and the Glade air freshener you sprayed to mask the smell somehow sprayed all over your hair, or it's following you. Would be great stuff if they would eliminate the smell. I threw mine away. I would normally give something like that to a friend, but I really don't want to smell it when we hangout. Eeek!
Vicky F.
Vicky F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite hairspray for everyday use. This one is super lightweight however if you are looking for a heavier curl hold probably not for you. This one is just for anti-frizz natural look. It doesn't leave your hair gross white marks when you touch your hair like many other ones in the past for me. I highly recommend this one for everyday use.
Ella D.
Ella D.
This hairspray doesn't have the strongest hold but, it smells amazing and it's great for a party (bbq, etc.) and it's not that expensive. So since it's not the strongest hold it leaves your hair looking nice not all stuck together like some maximum hairs sprays do. So if your looking for a less strong hold and great smells I recommend this hairspray.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the brand, but this product does not smell good! It does gives my hair volume and holds my hair in place. I don't like the fact that it leaves my hair feeling sticky. That along with the way the product smells I gave it three stars. Thank goodness I bought the travel size! I love their dry shampoo guess I will just stick with that!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of this product in terms of it not being overly sticky when it is in my hair. However, I am very sensitive to smell and this hairspray is overwhelming. I used it a few times before I ended up throwing it out. I really love this brand, and if the smell was less pungent or something more mild I would gladly use this product!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
I have been using this brand for over a year. I love big volume in my hair and this spray seems to get it there! The one downfall I would say would be the smell of the hairspray and the fact that it doesn't last as long as a full eight hours of work but it gets pretty good volume. The price is great in the bottle last me a while!
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa
This hair spray not only holds amazingly well without any gross clumping, it smells awesome! It's scented with apple blossom and bamboo, so it doesn't have that horrid hairspray smell. It's volumizing so it helps my curls stay big and vibrant! My fly away a stay away all day with this product! One of my favorite hair sprays!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I absolutely love this product! I have used this product a ton, it is priced just right and it holds up to the more expensive brands, it smells great and it is light and not super heavy and sticky. The hold is great! The only thing I would change is the availability. I can hardly ever find it! When I do I buy 5 cans!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
I find that this was an okay hair spray. There was really nothing wrong with the product for me but I just can't stand the way this brands products smell. They try to be very early and natural but I find the sent is to overpowering and I can't look past it in order to keep using this product.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Staples, MN
Note: I bought this hairspray because it was on sale, not because I was looking for a significant increase in volume.

I like this hairspray. No complaints. It left my hair feeling soft rather than tacky, even after being outside in southern humidity once my straightened hair started to curl.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?