BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #58 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ran out of my garnier hair spray and decided to try something new. I have used Not Your Mother's curly and beach wave prodducts before and enjoyed them. I am not sure why everyone is saying the smell is horrendous! LOL. I used this hair spray the first time and loved the smell its refreshing. I do not spray half the bottle on my hair thought maybe that is why! LOL I just use it to get some volume when my hair is straight! Even my huband who is sensitive to smelly stuff likes it. Its defnitely a medium hold which is what I am going for. At first after spraying your hair seems stuff but if you run your fingers through your hair you will be fine!
Lydia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the products from this brand but this one is especially good. The reason I gave it a four is it still isn’t the perfect hairspray that I never seem to be able find to make my hair last the longest but it doesn’t make my Jair crunchy and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Afton F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand for all hair products, but just hair spray. But this hair spray is amazing. It gives me volume without weighing my hair down. It smells amazing and is inexpensive. You can find it almost anywhere too which makes it convenient.
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair spray so much. This hairspray is inexpensive, very pleasantly smells, perfectly keeps the hair and does not glue individual strands of hair. And yet, it does not contaminate the scalp, which is very important for me. I recommend it.
Kelsey T.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells AMAZING!! i seriously over use it just for the smell! But the hairspray is great too. I just spray on my roots and through my hair and it really boosts the volume. I love this stuff. Will be buying again and would definitely recommend
Deanna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this hairspray! I’ve tried others but they all make my hair so dry. I’m still able to brush through my hair after using this hairspray but yet it holds very well! Highly recommend.
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and I love the smell but it’s not stiff enough for what I need. Great for people with a thin hair. My hair is thick and curly so I need something more strong.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite hair spray ever. Only one that actually holds! I came across it one day while shopping at Christmas Tree Shop, decided I liked the packaging and purchased it. Never thought I'd love it as much as I do! It is a strong hold though, so if you're looking for a lighter, more flexible hold, try something else.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hair spray, it volumizes without being crunchy or weighing your hair down. Leaves a nice texture, but still shiny and soft. It has a nice fruity smell, but when used with other Not Your Mother's products all the smells can get a little overwhelming.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm frustrated by this hair spray🤔🤔 I don't use hair spray to often maybe twice a week, I have very long thick dry hair so I try to keep product use to either 100% natural ingredients or hair oils.
However I do love a classy up do😄 So for these types of hairstyles it does require me to use a spray. I picked this up mainly because of the packaging (this brand has an adorable eye-catching package) and also I figured it's more of a high priced drug store product so must be pretty decent right? 🤔
Well I was wrong 1st off this spray smells horrible almost like rusty metal🤢 2nd when I finished spraying my up do by the time I got to work it felt like my hair had glue in the back of it, literally when I touched my hand to the back of my head it felt sticky!!!
My scalp is quite sensitive and this spray irritated it as well and made my already dry scalp even more flakey. Maybe this product just overall isn t for my hair type with it being a product targeted for volume. It might work better for people that have fine or thin hair!! The smell tho stinky🤢🤢😥😥
Ruby T.
Tulare, CA
Does this leave your hair stiff?? Or is it a light weight feel?? The packaging is amazing!
Andrea W.
Ragland, AL
I have very thick wavy hair, will this product work for me? Does it leave visible residue in your hair?
Dawn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to know if this gives volume to already thick hair that falls limp when outdoors?
Dana M.
Where can I purchase this in the US?
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know where I can buy this at?