BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #47 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Zerlaine P.
Miami
First of all, this came in waaaaay earlier than expected, and I was extremely happy about that. The can is actually a lot bigger than I thought, and I am happy about that also. I was looking for something to keep my crazy hair under control, and this works well. It doesn't harden your hair like most hair sprays do, and the smell is very pleasant also. I will be purchasing again when I run out
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Overall I like this brand and most of the products! I think it’s more of my hair not working well with the spray vs the spray not doing it job. I have stick straight hair so it’s hard to find products that can do anything with it! I have used this product many times and sometimes it sticks and looks great, but others it fails after a short time.
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA
I decided to buy this product because I am a big fan of the shampoo for colored hair. I have also used the volume powder and it works extremely well.
This however is horrible. It smells. It does not hold well even when used with the volume powder. It leaves a residue when you rinse it out. I had to wash my hair three times just for it to feel clean.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I ran out of my garnier hair spray and decided to try something new. I have used Not Your Mother's curly and beach wave prodducts before and enjoyed them. I am not sure why everyone is saying the smell is horrendous! LOL. I used this hair spray the first time and loved the smell its refreshing. I do not spray half the bottle on my hair thought maybe that is why! LOL I just use it to get some volume when my hair is straight! Even my huband who is sensitive to smelly stuff likes it. Its defnitely a medium hold which is what I am going for. At first after spraying your hair seems stuff but if you run your fingers through your hair you will be fine!
Jordan M.
I really like this hairspray. It’s light and great to use for an every day hairspray. However, if your hair is thick it might not be a good option: it works better if you have thin hair, which is what I have. It’s very reasonable priced and can be found at Ulta and Target. It also smells good. Try it out!
Hali F.
Although this does have a smell that isn’t my favorite, i can get over it because it does exactly what i want it to do! I love using this for a messy bun when my hair is partly dry i will spray this in and put my hair in a messy bun and it always holds the “messy” without looking floppy!
micah p.
Breckenridge
This product does what it says, lots of volume and good hold. The price is also amazing. But the scent is very sweet and not good. It also gives your hair a texture more on the crunchier side than most hairsprays i've used before.
Jenene H.
lutz
I bought this product because I was familiar with the brand and have purchased items from this brand before. I was not happy with this hairspray because of its scent and it's hold. The smell is extremely strong and not very pleasant. Also it claims to keep your hair in place when in reality it doesn't make a difference at all. I will not be buying this again.
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
This has been my favorite hairspray for a long time. It smells wonderful, always held my hair in everything except the worst southern humidity (which, let’s be real- there’s no match for), and made me feel like a superstar when I was wearing it.

Unfortunately, I can no longer use it since I’m on the curly girl method.
Lydia
I love all of the products from this brand but this one is especially good. The reason I gave it a four is it still isn’t the perfect hairspray that I never seem to be able find to make my hair last the longest but it doesn’t make my Jair crunchy and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Does anybody know where I can buy this at?
Ramya R.
Redmond, WA
How long does the tease hold for? Is it worth shelling out? Does it Change your hair texture?
Dawn B.
I would love to know if this gives volume to already thick hair that falls limp when outdoors?
Candace R.
Syracuse, NY
Does this work well on hair that has little volume to begin with?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Does it make your hair feel hard?