BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #52 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is great stuff if you want some big, textured hair. However, anyone you pass on the street or in the hall will think you just stunk up the bathroom and the Glade air freshener you sprayed to mask the smell somehow sprayed all over your hair, or it's following you. Would be great stuff if they would eliminate the smell. I threw mine away. I would normally give something like that to a friend, but I really don't want to smell it when we hangout. Eeek!
Ella D.
This hairspray doesn't have the strongest hold but, it smells amazing and it's great for a party (bbq, etc.) and it's not that expensive. So since it's not the strongest hold it leaves your hair looking nice not all stuck together like some maximum hairs sprays do. So if your looking for a less strong hold and great smells I recommend this hairspray.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, TX
Love the brand, but this product does not smell good! It does gives my hair volume and holds my hair in place. I don't like the fact that it leaves my hair feeling sticky. That along with the way the product smells I gave it three stars. Thank goodness I bought the travel size! I love their dry shampoo guess I will just stick with that!
Abby D.
Fenton, MO
I am a fan of this product in terms of it not being overly sticky when it is in my hair. However, I am very sensitive to smell and this hairspray is overwhelming. I used it a few times before I ended up throwing it out. I really love this brand, and if the smell was less pungent or something more mild I would gladly use this product!
Kylie H.
I have been using this brand for over a year. I love big volume in my hair and this spray seems to get it there! The one downfall I would say would be the smell of the hairspray and the fact that it doesn't last as long as a full eight hours of work but it gets pretty good volume. The price is great in the bottle last me a while!
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa
This hair spray not only holds amazingly well without any gross clumping, it smells awesome! It's scented with apple blossom and bamboo, so it doesn't have that horrid hairspray smell. It's volumizing so it helps my curls stay big and vibrant! My fly away a stay away all day with this product! One of my favorite hair sprays!
Leanne M.
Bogota, NJ
Not good for humidity at all! I used this as well as the not your mothers mouse and it didn't hold up at all! I looked like a lion my hair was soooo poofy! And let's not get into the smell! Uhg if you want bugs attacking you go for it! Definitely will be returning this as well as the mouse!
Eden S.
I wanted to like this product.the packaging and the name alone are just adorable. However, the smell is over powering and it leaves my hair feeling very crunchy which is a no go in my book. I have some frizz in my hair so this was exasperated by this product. I would not buy it again
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
I actually started using this brand thru one of the vox boxes that got sent out with shampoo and conditioner it smells nice and gives your hair a nice flow and shine I love the different products they have,I love this hairspray too it gives you hold but not the hardness like others.
Meera R.
New York, New York
This is the best mouse. Does not leave your hair feeling gross. Perfect for the summer time.
You can also apply when wet.
You can go at least three days after putting it in your hair without washing it.
I would buy this again and I love the smell!
It is a must for the summer! :)
Susanne B.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now for a girl that has thin straight hair , does this actually work. And do you see results right away? And what's your hair routine like for this?
Cheryl P.
victorville, CA
is this great for very thin hair?
 Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? I have thick, textured hair and love adding TONS of volume but have found some products just make your hair feel gross and don't actually do anything
Stephanie D.
Fairfax, MO
Does this product weigh your hair down, or leave residue?
Keisha N.
Robbins, TN
Does this leave a sticky film on your hair and does it really help with volume?