Jessica D.

Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Greenville, NC
5 years, 1 month ago
I love the smell if it too :)
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Glendale, AZ
5 years, 1 month ago
What is the texture like of the spray, is it sticky or does it feel hair spray. I want to try it & what does it smell like if anyone can describe the smell.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Medina, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
Maybe I got a bad can or something but I HATED the smell. I used it once and never again because of it =(
Laura R.
Laura R.
Las Vegas, NV
It smells wonderful.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
5 years, 3 months ago
So do I! I was surprised at a few people that conned the scent because I loved it!
Allyson C.