Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Definitely worth the money I love it it's one of my go to hair sprays especially when I'm on the go
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Jan. 12, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
I definitely think it's worth it! Not sticky but holds really well!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Yes! I love this product and it is worth it, less expensive than other good brands too.
Rylee Z.
Rylee Z.
Nov. 30, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Yes! It's not very expensive, and all their products smell good, and REALLY work!
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Nov. 29, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
I promise you, any Not Your Mother's product is worth the money! They're not that expensive, and you can pick them up at Wal-Mart for even cheaper (Ulta and Sephora offer them, but for wayyyyy too much unless there's a sale). This, and all of the products I use in my hair (other than home made ones) are Not Your Mother's. (Their S Plate Straightener is genius too!)
katie c.
katie c.
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:39 p.m.
It isn't really expensive and works amazing! i would say def go to walmart and grab it because they usually have the lowest prices
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
June 28, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
Is worth the money you spent. It doesn't flake your hair up and it spells beautiful
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Dec. 12, 2013, 1:45 p.m.
It's worth the money. I have used many hair sprays and this is my newest favorite. It smells wonderful, it holds curls super well and gives you nice lift without making your hair too crunchy feeling. Guys love the way it smells too if that's any help :)
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
June 22, 2013, 1:20 p.m.
Am I the only one who thinks it's not worth the money?? It smells so terrible and doesn't hold at all! It gave me no volume what so ever! You can find a great product that works well and doesn't make you smell god awful so much cheaper.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
June 3, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
I would say yes. I bought this on a whim over a year ago and it has lasted me this long (I don't use it a ton) and it gets the job done!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
May 15, 2013, 5:26 a.m.
This is definitely worth the money (:
May 8, 2013, 11:03 p.m.
It's totally worth the money! I debated over buying it until my friend let me use the one she had bought. After I tried it I needed to buy it. My hair looks so much better now I love this brand
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
May 5, 2013, 2:47 p.m.
So worth it!!
Haile R.
Haile R.
May 4, 2013, 5:03 p.m.
I like to keep my look natural looking and I have somewhat of a wave to my hair naturally. When I uae this product I get great volume, big emphasized waves, and my hair doesn't smell like chemicals...it smells really good. haha. I highly recommend it to everyone!
Sara K.
Sara K.
May 2, 2013, 9:29 p.m.
Definitely worth it!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
April 28, 2013, 6:47 p.m.
Yes!! Worth the money!
Pei Y.
Pei Y.
April 25, 2013, 5:47 a.m.
The fragrance of this hairspray is just too strong. I think aqua net does the job just as well.
Carin B.
Carin B.
April 16, 2013, 5:13 p.m.
It's worth the money!
Serena M.
Serena M.
April 15, 2013, 10:53 a.m.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
April 5, 2013, 1:39 p.m.
Worth the money,
Jade H.
Jade H.
April 4, 2013, 1:25 p.m.
Definitely worth the money. Love this entire Line of products!
Iliana P.
Iliana P.
March 28, 2013, 7:42 p.m.
Yes, it is :)
Sarah G.
March 23, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
YES A BILLION TIMES
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
March 21, 2013, 7:57 a.m.
ITS WORTH THE MONEY, BUT I BUY ONE OF THESE AND A AQUANET JUST BECAUSE THIS IS A MOLDING SPRAY AND NOT A FINISHING SPRAY.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
March 20, 2013, 12:17 a.m.
I think it's definitely worth the money! It works really well and smells great and it held my hair really good and I have some stubborn hair!
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
March 14, 2013, 7:39 a.m.
I think it is much better then aquanet & It's a good price. I love it!
vanessa mariie s.
March 13, 2013, 9:44 a.m.
Would it be worth it...i think so
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
March 5, 2013, 10:47 a.m.
Definitely! it smells much better than aquanet and holds up a lot better.
March 4, 2013, 5:36 p.m.
I think it'd be so worth it...pretty bottle = pretty awesome!!!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
March 2, 2013, 2:46 p.m.
I THINK THAT IT WORKS BUT IF MOEY IS WHAT YOUR WORRIED ABOUT STICK TO YOUR CHEAOER OPTION
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Feb. 28, 2013, 6:36 p.m.
Its worth i, aquanet does not even compare... Aquanet was your Mothers...THIS SPRAY is Not Your MOthers
Amber J.
Amber J.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:47 p.m.
Worth it
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Feb. 27, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
So worth it!!
Chrystel M.
Chrystel M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 3:06 p.m.
This spray can hold your hair without the crunchiness of aquanet. If you want voluminous big hair, i would definitely reach for this spray!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Feb. 26, 2013, 10:17 a.m.
Way better than aqua net in smell and overall performance!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:23 a.m.
Defiantly! It gives your hair the right omff. (volume lol)
Allie L.
Allie L.
Feb. 17, 2013, 4:19 p.m.
Definitely worth it
Diane R.
Diane R.
Feb. 17, 2013, 1:20 p.m.
It is definitely worth the money. This makes my hair Hollywood ready.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Feb. 17, 2013, 8:49 a.m.
I like it but that's just me. I use it when really trying to give my hair volume.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Feb. 13, 2013, 12:46 p.m.
This is definitely worth the money! If anything you should just try it out one day and if you don't like it then no real harm done (:
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Feb. 12, 2013, 6:16 p.m.
It's worth it!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Feb. 12, 2013, 10:04 a.m.
I believe this is definitely worth the money as it gets the job done but if your aqua net works well I would stick to the money efficient one