Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Perris, CA
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Definitely worth the money I love it it's one of my go to hair sprays especially when I'm on the go
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Pittsford, NY
10 months, 1 week ago
I definitely think it's worth it! Not sticky but holds really well!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I love this product and it is worth it, less expensive than other good brands too.
Rylee Z.
Rylee Z.
San Francisco, CA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! It's not very expensive, and all their products smell good, and REALLY work!
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Kannapolis, NC
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I promise you, any Not Your Mother's product is worth the money! They're not that expensive, and you can pick them up at Wal-Mart for even cheaper (Ulta and Sephora offer them, but for wayyyyy too much unless there's a sale). This, and all of the products I use in my hair (other than home made ones) are Not Your Mother's. (Their S Plate Straightener is genius too!)
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
1 year, 1 month ago
It isn't really expensive and works amazing! i would say def go to walmart and grab it because they usually have the lowest prices
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Largo, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
Is worth the money you spent. It doesn't flake your hair up and it spells beautiful
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Plainfield , IL
3 years, 11 months ago
It's worth the money. I have used many hair sprays and this is my newest favorite. It smells wonderful, it holds curls super well and gives you nice lift without making your hair too crunchy feeling. Guys love the way it smells too if that's any help :)
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Big bear lake, Ca
4 years, 5 months ago
Am I the only one who thinks it's not worth the money?? It smells so terrible and doesn't hold at all! It gave me no volume what so ever! You can find a great product that works well and doesn't make you smell god awful so much cheaper.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 5 months ago
I would say yes. I bought this on a whim over a year ago and it has lasted me this long (I don't use it a ton) and it gets the job done!