Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Dec. 7, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
I had dyed and dry hair before I got a good trim, and it was gentle but effective!
Brandy Hope W.
Brandy Hope W.
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:37 a.m.
My hair is dyed and it works great for my hair.
Jarin B.
Jarin B.
May 12, 2013, 12:54 a.m.
My hair is fine and dyed and I like it a lot!!!
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 11, 2013, 7:13 p.m.
Works for both.
Celia D.
Celia D.
April 15, 2013, 4:32 p.m.
I have both and it works great!
Jenalee E.
Jenalee E.
March 21, 2013, 9:04 a.m.
I have super fine hair and it is color treated. i adore this product. when i need a little tease this is just the product i reach for. i use this 4/7 days a week. :)
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
March 20, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
My hair is very thin and I love this!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
March 20, 2013, 12:18 a.m.
Yes I have bleached hair that I bleach regularly and it works awesome on mine!
Sheena P.
Sheena P.
March 17, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
I have fine curly bleached hair that I flat iron most of the time so normally it doesn't hold volume very well but this spray held my tease all day and its super light weight, doesn't make hair dry or crunchy. I'd recommend it.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Feb. 26, 2013, 11:02 a.m.
My hair is dyed & really fine-- most products make it look greasy and flat. But this did well, just keep in mind that a little goes a really long way.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
I have very fine hair, so on the weekends I skip the wash and throw it into a messy bun, then top with an all over spray with this stuff! It keeps the shape up without weighing down my hair or giving the "helmet" look! It just freezes the style I've created! Love it!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Feb. 25, 2013, 10:32 a.m.
I have very fine, blonde hair and I live by this hair spray. Normally I have to be very careful with the products I put in my hair because some of them make my hair look instantly dirty and weighed down. This is NOT one of those products. It's a staple in my beauty cabinet!
Diane R.
Diane R.
Feb. 17, 2013, 1:21 p.m.
I color my hair and it works fine on my hair. Spray it from a distance though, like a mist.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Feb. 15, 2013, 8:26 a.m.
Works for both
Emily D.
Emily D.
Feb. 15, 2013, 3:50 a.m.
It should work just fine. Just don't spray to closely to your head. Spray at about arms distance. That way it won't create clumps.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Feb. 13, 2013, 9:08 p.m.
It worked well on my hair, I have very fine, bleached ombre hair that I dye regularly. Doesn't weigh down my hair & seemed to give decent volume.