Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?
delese t.
delese t.
Dec. 7, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
I have long & thick hair & it does the job. Doesn't make it sticky or crunchy unless you use the entire bottle. I only use a couple sprays & im good. My curls will last up to 3 days after using.
Carin S.
Carin S.
May 24, 2013, 1:23 a.m.
I have really long, thick hair and it worked well for me
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
April 18, 2013, 2:33 p.m.
This product is awesome the hold is great and won't leave that hard crunchy feeling. gives volume & hair is still soft to the touch.
Elise L.
Elise L.
April 17, 2013, 3:38 p.m.
It holds pretty well actually. In addition to the great hold, this hairspray doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy!
Maribel Z.
Maribel Z.
April 2, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
I received mine in the vox box and was my first time trying this product. I have thick straight hair. It did not leave it sticky or crunchy. It added volume while still being able to be combed through. Really liked it!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
March 15, 2013, 1:54 p.m.
My hair didn't feel crunchy either I did a Snooki poof and it held all day, no crunch, build up or flaking and I have thick hair
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
March 13, 2013, 6:02 a.m.
I haven't had a problem with it I have curly hair and its fine I just spray a bit at a time and a ways away but no not sticky either
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
Feb. 27, 2013, 11:42 p.m.
I have really thick, heavy hair and it worked on mine! My hair wasn't sticky or crunchy, just natural looking! :]
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Feb. 15, 2013, 10:02 p.m.
No it doesn't. the hold depends on your hair type.