Megan V.
Knoxville, TN

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?

delese t.
delese t.
myrtle beach, SC
1 year ago
I have long & thick hair & it does the job. Doesn't make it sticky or crunchy unless you use the entire bottle. I only use a couple sprays & im good. My curls will last up to 3 days after using.
Carin S.
Carin S.
Hesperia, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I have really long, thick hair and it worked well for me
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Clinton Twp, MI
4 years, 8 months ago
This product is awesome the hold is great and won't leave that hard crunchy feeling. gives volume & hair is still soft to the touch.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Northville, MI
4 years, 8 months ago
It holds pretty well actually. In addition to the great hold, this hairspray doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy!
Maribel Z.
Maribel Z.
4 years, 8 months ago
I received mine in the vox box and was my first time trying this product. I have thick straight hair. It did not leave it sticky or crunchy. It added volume while still being able to be combed through. Really liked it!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
4 years, 9 months ago
My hair didn't feel crunchy either I did a Snooki poof and it held all day, no crunch, build up or flaking and I have thick hair
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
SAN GABRIEL, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I haven't had a problem with it I have curly hair and its fine I just spray a bit at a time and a ways away but no not sticky either
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
Oceanside , CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I have really thick, heavy hair and it worked on mine! My hair wasn't sticky or crunchy, just natural looking! :]
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Fort Lee, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
No it doesn't. the hold depends on your hair type.