Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Has anyone tried this on curly hair? Does it leave buildup or make curls crunchy?

Carolina M.
Carolina M.
North Hollywood, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I have fine and curly hair and it made my hair crunchy.
5 years, 2 months ago
I have curly hair that is hard to manage and what I love about this is it doesn't make my hair feel sticky or heavy, and it leaves my hair soft and manageable! It definitely adds volume, but it's buildable so you can use a little bit just to help control your hair, or add more to build up volume.
Judy X.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
5 years, 2 months ago
I have wavy hair and it holds it pretty well. It feels really nice in the hair so no cruchysness.
Vilma M.
Vilma M.
Postville, IA
5 years, 3 months ago
I have curly hair and i liked because doesn't make u curls crunchy
Leona P.
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
5 years, 3 months ago
I have very wavy hair, and a light spray does not make it crunchy! There is some buildup, but most of it will brush out.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Round Lake, IL
5 years, 3 months ago
No it's a lighter hold so no build up or crunchiness