Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have almost waist length very fine and straight hair. I borrowed this from a friend, while traveling, before going out in the evening. It was unlike any other hairspray I'd Ever used. It gave volume without any stickiness or any added weight. What really sold me was that I slept with the hairspray in and I didn't feel like it was going to make me break out AND it's like it was Still working the next day! I wash my hair every other day and now I use it for cowlicks that have formed in my hair (my hair has memory even after it's been washed) and to give it some added oomph. I don't use it every day and when I do I don't use a ton unless I'm gettin' fancy. :-) With this I'm not using my Aveda Phomollient Foam anymore. If you're looking for a freeze spray this one's not for you! When I first sprayed the bottle I received I don't feel like it smelled as good as the one I'd borrowed like there's not as much perfume in this one, but I don't really care. In fact that's probably better in my opinion. The hairspray smell subsides really quickly!