Nishe R.
It smells not very well, but once you put it in your hair the smell disappears.
But it's an excellent product, very affordable, love that you can buy in almost every drugstore and ulta.
I like that they sell the full size and the travel size, so I can have one in my bag.
Is the only spray that gives volume to my hair,takes away the frizz and holds my hair and baby hairs all day without leaving a white cast and super stiff hair.
Definitely I would buy it again, the travel size and the full size.