BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Kristen Melissa M.
Love this hairspray ! Smells good and gives good amount of volume . I've been on a Not Your Mother's kick lately and I never really cared to try these products before but since I have I really enjoy them ! I apply this to my roots by sectioning pieces of hair and I find I get a good amount of volume and I can definitely get more if I wanted it ! I don't like my hair to be big but I don't like it to be flat and this definitely stops it from being flat ! Also helps to take flyways
Janna R.
Groton, MA
This is a nice, light hairspray with a lovely apple scent that’s not too overpowering but I find to be a nice addition to my hairspray. It’s hard to get my pin straight hair to hold a curl but this definitely helps as much as any hairspray can and gives me a pleasant fragrance to enjoy as well. It’s not too sticky and the sprayer distributes product well.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Overall I like this brand and most of the products! I think it’s more of my hair not working well with the spray vs the spray not doing it job. I have stick straight hair so it’s hard to find products that can do anything with it! I have used this product many times and sometimes it sticks and looks great, but others it fails after a short time.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love the Not Your Mothers brand and I wanted to try this out due to my fine thin hair. I decided to purchase the mini size to try first plus I like to be able to fit it in my purse if I need it. I bought this along with their dry shampoo at Ulta. Very pretty pink packaging, and smells really good. The only issue I have with it is that is has too strong of a hold. Usually if I’m using any type of volumizing hair spray I’m wearing my hair down. If you apply to much especially at the crown it becomes stiff and crunchy. I want to be able to run my fingers through my hair even when there is hairspray in it. I will finish up the bottle but most likely use it for when I’m wearing my hair in a pony tail.
Emma G.
Yes, this is not your mother's kind of volume. This product Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray drys on contact, just joking. No, it does what it claims and gives hair a more comfortable fuller look. I love big volume and big hair and if you do too. This is for you. I did buy it on sale but I will be purchasing again.
Hali F.
Pasadena, Tx
Although this does have a smell that isn’t my favorite, i can get over it because it does exactly what i want it to do! I love using this for a messy bun when my hair is partly dry i will spray this in and put my hair in a messy bun and it always holds the “messy” without looking floppy!
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
My hair always falls flat. No matter what I do or don't do, it weighs down due to length and the oily nature of my complexion. I do like that this hair spray extends my hair style for a bit longer. Nothing works to maintain the volume all day but the hairspray does manage the rest of my style without making my hair feel crunchy or sticky
micah p.
Breckenridge
This product does what it says, lots of volume and good hold. The price is also amazing. But the scent is very sweet and not good. It also gives your hair a texture more on the crunchier side than most hairsprays i've used before.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
First of all, this came in waaaaay earlier than expected, and I was extremely happy about that. The can is actually a lot bigger than I thought, and I am happy about that also. I was looking for something to keep my crazy hair under control, and this works well. It doesn't harden your hair like most hair sprays do, and the smell is very pleasant also. I will be purchasing again when I run out
Becca C.
Belleville, MI
Fun and great packaging, smells way too good to be a hairspray but that’s why it’s so awesome! Holds well, not super stiff. Great for teasing and updos. Works well with fine to medium hair types.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?