Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Does this leave an oily residue behind?
I have thinner hair at my roots and can never get the volume I want does this actually help get more volume?
How well does this hold through the day?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray!
Product Highlights
“Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after.” in reviews
“This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky” in reviews
“...products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me ” in reviews
“I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it.” in reviews
“it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)” in reviews
Mount Joy, PA
This stuff actually works great! Doesn't weigh hair down or make it feel stiff either. I'd rank it next to big sexy hair. Don't really care for the scent though, it's a bit weird.
Purchased this travel size to take with me on vacation and try out. It did the job of holding my hair into place, but as far as adding volume it really didn't do anything for me. I probably wouldn't buy this again, since I can get my regular hairspray cheaper.
Hesperia, CA
To start my grandauter is a cheerleader and part of her routine of getting ready is a process the bigger and highest the hair is the better so this product works very well her hair has to uphold throughout the day as well as her routine a lot of flips tumbles and tosses the price is very affordable no heavy fumes a pleasant sent this is a must have for her cheer bag
Sykesville , MD
Great for fine hair!!! I have very fine hair and this has a strong yet soft hold and it doesn’t make my hair feel stiff or crunchy. It also holds really well on humid days without making your hair sticky. This product doesn’t have a strong smell either in case that’s a concern. I think this item is priced very fair on Amazon where I regularly reorder from.
Webbville, KY
I love this product. I have been using this for years, it provides a comfortable and lasting hold. I used this product for my cheer hair and it held up and I didn’t have a hair out of place. I love that this product does not make your hair too crunchy. [product:not-your-mothers-she’s-a-tease-volumizing-hairspray]
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:not-your-mothers-she’s-a-tease-volumizing-hairspray] is the Best hairspray ever! I purchased this bc I love this brands products. This hairspray doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or leave a film or residue! it gives you amazing volume and smells GREAT! #Notyourmothers #besthairsprayever
upper darby
wouldn’t purchase again. the product smells great but leaves hair feeling chalky and unwashed rather than voluminous. great packaging and scent just doesn’t do what it says. definitely don’t reccomend for thin hair but might be great for those with more texture
Butler, MO
I don't often use hairspray. I don't really feel like I need it but when I had Shorter here and was more apt to use hairspray. This was always my go to. Smells wonderful. Has great hold, but leaves the hair soft. Not crunchy or hard like others I have tried.
Universal Cty, TX
The best hairspray! this hairspray gives a good hold with out making your hair feel hard and crispy. but can also just give you a light hold when you’re just trying to avoid the frizz that comes with texas humidity day to day! The smell is amazing as well!
Glasgow, KY
Curl never stays in my hair. I grabbed this on a whim and my curl help up through sleep and all! The only thing I don’t love is the smell. It’s hard to find a good smelling hair spray. But this one works wonderfully! And a great price

189 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Frederick, MD
il y a un an
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray I want to know if this product works great compared to Aussie brand Hairspray?! I have used Aussie for years but as soon as I saw this, I was intrigued and wanted to know if it smelled as great as the Red Aussie as well 😁
Renee D. • il y a un an
Honestly now that Ive finally used this product, I would have to say I prefer the Red Aussie over the NYM hairspray! As time goes on, I feel like this product smells more like a unscented hairspray then anything. I love my scents so Ill be sticking with my red aussie! And I think the Aussie holds better as well. (I knowww, Im answering my own question 😂)