Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Is this product is really good I have fine fair I needs some volume ?
Does this leave an oily residue behind?
I have thinner hair at my roots and can never get the volume I want does this actually help get more volume?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray!
Product Highlights
Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after.in reviews
This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get stickyin reviews
...products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me in reviews
I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it.in reviews
it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)in reviews
Hayward, CA
I haven't used hairspray in a very long time. Going on with my everyday life I honestly don't do much with my hair beside adding some serum and brushing it out. I used to use a couple of different hair sprays when I go out for special events or when I want to get dolled up. I finally got the chance to use this hairspray when I had to go to a friend's BBQ. My hair was not looking great at all! I wash my hair every other day and for some reason on that particular day my hair was just not cooperating with me! I remembered that I had received this product from Influenster through my SweatHeart VoxBox and decide to take it out to test. She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray by Not Your Mother's gave me an instant lift! I did use a tease brush to help me tease my hair with this product and it worked together perfectly! I've used regular hair sprays before to tease my hair but it never turned out nicely because it was always so sticky and stiff. This product was not sticky at all and it was very easy to work with while giving me that lift that I wanted. I definitely recommend this product to those of you who have really flat hair that needs a lift. This product ranges around $6! Definitely worth getting this product for that price!
Merritt Is, FL
I don't really use hairspray a lot, but I bought this on a whim and I thought it worked pretty good for me. It gave my hair some volume and kept it in placed when I needed it to. It didn't feel the best in my hair later in the night, but it was terrible feeling either. I think that happens with most hairsprays.
Lisle, IL
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Zosy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not that good product. Didn’t like to use it as it gives bad texture and very hard hairs.
Friendswood
Smells fantastic have to use a little more to get the hold I want so I go through it kind of fast but I love it it leaves my hair shiny and doesn't look sprayed
Las Vegas, NV
I'm frustrated by this hair spray🤔🤔 I don't use hair spray to often maybe twice a week, I have very long thick dry hair so I try to keep product use to either 100% natural ingredients or hair oils. However I do love a classy up do😄 So for these types of hairstyles it does require me to use a spray. I picked this up mainly because of the packaging (this brand has an adorable eye-catching package) and also I figured it's more of a high priced drug store product so must be pretty decent right? 🤔 Well I was wrong 1st off this spray smells horrible almost like rusty metal🤢 2nd when I finished spraying my up do by the time I got to work it felt like my hair had glue in the back of it, literally when I touched my hand to the back of my head it felt sticky!!! My scalp is quite sensitive and this spray irritated it as well and made my already dry scalp even more flakey. Maybe this product just overall isn t for my hair type with it being a product targeted for volume. It might work better for people that have fine or thin hair!! The smell tho stinky🤢🤢😥😥
Mckinney, TX
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Annie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I gave this hairspray 3 stars because the smell is awful. It does get the job done and doesn’t make my hair feel stiff or sticky after so I really like that! The volume after application could be better, so overall it is a decent hairspray, but there are better options.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This is my all time favorite hair spray. I use everything of this brand.. it holds up better than Aussie ever did for my hair. My hair would fall with Aussie hair spray and busy be stuff
Romulus, MI
Love carrying this in my bag for some quick volume to much hair on those flat days
Kokomo, IN
Swear on my momma this is the best stuff for big hair!!!! And the hold last all day even on a hot day!! And you dont have to tease your hair so much
Yakima, WA
1,080 reviews
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got mini because mimis are my favorite I also got this for my friend and I hope she loves it too. I like their hairspray and shampoos.

190 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
Zosy K. il y a 2 mois
No much!
Julia M. il y a 6 mois
The best hairspray I’ve ever used. Holds my blowout without making my hair hard, tacky, or stiff. Idk how they do it. It also smells good and the bottle makes a nice mist to get it all over your head. I’m on my third bottle of it.
Frederick, MD
il y a 2 ans
Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray I want to know if this product works great compared to Aussie brand Hairspray?! I have used Aussie for years but as soon as I saw this, I was intrigued and wanted to know if it smelled as great as the Red Aussie as well 😁
Renee D. il y a 2 ans
Honestly now that Ive finally used this product, I would have to say I prefer the Red Aussie over the NYM hairspray! As time goes on, I feel like this product smells more like a unscented hairspray then anything. I love my scents so Ill be sticking with my red aussie! And I think the Aussie holds better as well. (I knowww, Im answering my own question 😂)