Add a Photo

#8 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Photos (42)
Nisshe R.
Nisshe R.

It smells not very well, but once you put it in your hair the smell disappears.
But it's an excellent product, very affordable, love that you can buy in almost every drugstore and ulta.
I like that they sell the full size and the travel size, so I can have one in my bag.
Is the only spray that gives volume to my hair,takes away the frizz and holds my hair and baby hairs all day without leaving a white cast and super stiff hair.
Definitely I would buy it again, the travel size and the full size.
Renee D.
Renee D.
Ann Arbor, MI

This is great stuff if you want some big, textured hair. However, anyone you pass on the street or in the hall will think you just stunk up the bathroom and the Glade air freshener you sprayed to mask the smell somehow sprayed all over your hair, or it's following you. Would be great stuff if they would eliminate the smell. I threw mine away. I would normally give something like that to a friend, but I really don't want to smell it when we hangout. Eeek!
Aracelli A.
Aracelli A.

La primera vez que me decidí a comprar y a probar este producto estaba muy indecisa; mi cabello de por si ya tiene muchísimo volumen así que agregarle algo que lo acentuara me parecía ilógico pero lo probé una vez y, ¡lo adoré! Definitivamente ordenó mi cabello y le dio un toque más natural y elegante, quizás. Lo recomiendo, más prefiero que lo prueben antes de comprarlo porque sí.

Mi cabello es graso y con ondas.
Vicky F.
Vicky F.

My all time favorite hairspray for everyday use. This one is super lightweight however if you are looking for a heavier curl hold probably not for you. This one is just for anti-frizz natural look. It doesn't leave your hair gross white marks when you touch your hair like many other ones in the past for me. I highly recommend this one for everyday use.
Ella D.
Ella D.

This hairspray doesn't have the strongest hold but, it smells amazing and it's great for a party (bbq, etc.) and it's not that expensive. So since it's not the strongest hold it leaves your hair looking nice not all stuck together like some maximum hairs sprays do. So if your looking for a less strong hold and great smells I recommend this hairspray.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, AR

Love the brand, but this product does not smell good! It does gives my hair volume and holds my hair in place. I don't like the fact that it leaves my hair feeling sticky. That along with the way the product smells I gave it three stars. Thank goodness I bought the travel size! I love their dry shampoo guess I will just stick with that!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Fenton, MO

I am a fan of this product in terms of it not being overly sticky when it is in my hair. However, I am very sensitive to smell and this hairspray is overwhelming. I used it a few times before I ended up throwing it out. I really love this brand, and if the smell was less pungent or something more mild I would gladly use this product!
Kylie H.
Kylie H.

I have been using this brand for over a year. I love big volume in my hair and this spray seems to get it there! The one downfall I would say would be the smell of the hairspray and the fact that it doesn't last as long as a full eight hours of work but it gets pretty good volume. The price is great in the bottle last me a while!
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, Pa

This hair spray not only holds amazingly well without any gross clumping, it smells awesome! It's scented with apple blossom and bamboo, so it doesn't have that horrid hairspray smell. It's volumizing so it helps my curls stay big and vibrant! My fly away a stay away all day with this product! One of my favorite hair sprays!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC

I absolutely love this product! I have used this product a ton, it is priced just right and it holds up to the more expensive brands, it smells great and it is light and not super heavy and sticky. The hold is great! The only thing I would change is the availability. I can hardly ever find it! When I do I buy 5 cans!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH

Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Megan V.
Brooklyn , NY

How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?

Join Now