BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #75 in Hairspray

So you want big & beautiful hair and you’re tired of Mr. Humidity getting in the way, right? Then stop dreaming and make it happen already! SHE’S A TEASE™ will have the whole crowd gossiping about your huge head errr... I mean hair. Infused with natural apple blossom & bamboo, this salon formula will have you walking tall.

PRODUCT FACTS

- Firm Hold

- Creates volume and lift

- Humidity Resistant Formula

- Bamboo added for strengthening and volumizing benefits

STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS

Shake can, lift hair and spray She’s A Tease at the root to create big styles and hold them in place with this humidity proof formula.

Not Your Mother's® She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray
  • "Although the branding is pretty good, the product doesn't have the best aroma, and the spray nozzle on mine broke after using it only 2 times, leaving the thing spraying out of control and then completely unusable after." in 18 reviews
  • "This works GREAT for teasing and even a normal hairspray I absolutely love it but it has a REALLY strong hold and can get sticky" in 13 reviews
  • "Im giving this the grade i did only because for the price it really isnt the best product there are other products like the aussie volumizing spray which is more affordable and smells amazing and does what it says, this just does not do it for me " in 10 reviews
  • "it's a great hairspray, adds volume well (seriously...spray it all over with your head upside down...it gives you some crazy lift!)" in 9 reviews
  • "I was super disappointed because I have bought the full sized sea salt texturizing spray and I LOVE it." in 9 reviews
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Overall I like this brand and most of the products! I think it’s more of my hair not working well with the spray vs the spray not doing it job. I have stick straight hair so it’s hard to find products that can do anything with it! I have used this product many times and sometimes it sticks and looks great, but others it fails after a short time.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I ran out of my garnier hair spray and decided to try something new. I have used Not Your Mother's curly and beach wave prodducts before and enjoyed them. I am not sure why everyone is saying the smell is horrendous! LOL. I used this hair spray the first time and loved the smell its refreshing. I do not spray half the bottle on my hair thought maybe that is why! LOL I just use it to get some volume when my hair is straight! Even my huband who is sensitive to smelly stuff likes it. Its defnitely a medium hold which is what I am going for. At first after spraying your hair seems stuff but if you run your fingers through your hair you will be fine!
Hali F.
Although this does have a smell that isn’t my favorite, i can get over it because it does exactly what i want it to do! I love using this for a messy bun when my hair is partly dry i will spray this in and put my hair in a messy bun and it always holds the “messy” without looking floppy!
micah p.
Breckenridge
This product does what it says, lots of volume and good hold. The price is also amazing. But the scent is very sweet and not good. It also gives your hair a texture more on the crunchier side than most hairsprays i've used before.
Haley G.
This hair spray is AWESOME! I have thick, long, heavy hair that is super flat and seriously lacking in volume. This product really changes that by giving my hair some lift. I love love love it! If you need volume, BUY THIS.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
First of all, this came in waaaaay earlier than expected, and I was extremely happy about that. The can is actually a lot bigger than I thought, and I am happy about that also. I was looking for something to keep my crazy hair under control, and this works well. It doesn't harden your hair like most hair sprays do, and the smell is very pleasant also. I will be purchasing again when I run out
Lisa P.
Columbia
This stuff is so bad for your hair. Read the ingredients! Plus it really dries my hair out and then I found out it has propane in it. What the crap! They need to clean up these dry shampoos . Avoid it!
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
This has been my favorite hairspray for a long time. It smells wonderful, always held my hair in everything except the worst southern humidity (which, let’s be real- there’s no match for), and made me feel like a superstar when I was wearing it.

Unfortunately, I can no longer use it since I’m on the curly girl method.
Jordan M.
I really like this hairspray. It’s light and great to use for an every day hairspray. However, if your hair is thick it might not be a good option: it works better if you have thin hair, which is what I have. It’s very reasonable priced and can be found at Ulta and Target. It also smells good. Try it out!
Lydia
I love all of the products from this brand but this one is especially good. The reason I gave it a four is it still isn’t the perfect hairspray that I never seem to be able find to make my hair last the longest but it doesn’t make my Jair crunchy and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this product worth the money? Or does my cheap aqua net do better?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
Is this product good for dyed and baby fine hair?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Anyone know if this hairspray leaves your hair super sticky???
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of a scent does it have?
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this hold? Does it make hair sticky or crunchy?