BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Don’t hit that snooze! Wake up and have a good hair day. Rise & Shine mist will give your hair that polished A-list look without the hassle of the paparazzi. Be ready to sign some autographs because this alcohol-free salon formula will leave you and your hair healthy, shiny and ready for your adoring fans.

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great way to freshen up your hair if it’s looking a little bit dull! Leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking bouncy and shiny. It’s fair priced easy to fine and great quality. I would recommend and repurchase.
alex m.
North Wildwood
this product does add shine to my hair but makes it a little greasy looking. it is very affordable and smells nice. it is a little heavy but it does add shine to my hair. i would recommend this to somebody with a certain kind of hair
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This is a great product for any type of hair. It is very effective in getting the job done. At first I didn't really care for it but it has definitely grown on me. The price is good and you can find the product anywhere
Krys R.
Athens, AL
This brand is so great. The smell is amazing - one of my favorite things about it. It makes my hair look shiny and sleek without oily (tough to do with blond hair). I can buy it almost anywhere hair products are sold. Recommend!
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I love this product. I have short, not curly, hair. This is the BEST product of this type I have found in many, many years that works for me the way I want it to. Everytime I find a product I like the next time I try to find it - it's gone, or out of stock. I guess I better by a gross from their website & hope it last me forever without going bad. I wrote this recommendation in response to the only one I found which panned it. What works for one does not necessarily work for another. This is true in all of life, not just hair products.
Sarah M.
Fenton, MO
I really enjoy Not Your Mother's products, and this one is one of the best! For the price, it is really effective and helps my thick, frizzy hair look sleek and shiny. The smell is not the best, but its not the worst either. WIth an improved smell, I would give this product 5 stars easily.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
For some reason, this smells a little weird to me. Maybe it's just the bottle I bought because usually Not Your Mother's products smell pretty good but I struggle with the smell on this one. It does help with frizz and is great for when you straighten your hair, just use it sparingly and don't spray it too close... let it mist over your hair.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This smells like candy! Keeps my hair nice and shiny but can look a little greasy if sprayed too closely. I usually spray about 6-8 inches away or when when I'm in a rush a spray some in my hands and work it in that way.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love the not your mothers line, I've tried there shampoos & conditioners as well as their sprays. My boyfriend loves the sea salt beach waves spray but I like this one because I love for my hair to feel silky and look shiny. My hair is dull and it's color treated so my hair needs a pick me up every so often and this does the trick.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
This is a really nice product! I have used products like this in the past and they left my thin hair super greasy. This product works really well with my hair type. It leaves it shiny without making it look dirty.
Whitney S.
Do you spray this after styling like a setting spray?
julia m.
Cypress, TX, TX
Can you use this on all types of hair that are wet and dry?
Sara A.
Curious, does this go into greasy territory quickly? Or is it nice and light?
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Where can I purchase this?!
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
How greasy is this product? I'm looking for something to had shine and a finished look to my bob haircut. Will this help? And does it tame flyaways?