BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Give your hair that polished A-list look without the hassle of the paparazzi. Alcohol free salon formula will leave you and your hair healthy, shiny, and ready for your adoring fans. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
alex m.
North Wildwood
this product does add shine to my hair but makes it a little greasy looking. it is very affordable and smells nice. it is a little heavy but it does add shine to my hair. i would recommend this to somebody with a certain kind of hair
Sarah M.
Fenton , MO
I really enjoy Not Your Mother's products, and this one is one of the best! For the price, it is really effective and helps my thick, frizzy hair look sleek and shiny. The smell is not the best, but its not the worst either. WIth an improved smell, I would give this product 5 stars easily.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
This is a really nice product! I have used products like this in the past and they left my thin hair super greasy. This product works really well with my hair type. It leaves it shiny without making it look dirty.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HAIR CARE PRODUCT HANDS DOWN! i thought it was going to do an average job on making my hair soft and silky but it worked amazingly and i can't stop using it my touching my hair. 100% recommend for any hair type to use this amazing product.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I didn't really get to use it that much because a friend took it. Lol but I'm not much of a dry shampoo type of girl. I feel like you might as well just shower just you head lol. I would probably buy it if I were going on a camping/road trip again.
Lauren L.
Love this stuff! Makes my hair so shiny & smooth. Very affordable! It smells great too! And it last a while because it doesn't take a lot. I highly recommend! I definitely will keep purchasing! Especially when the local drugstore has sales!
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
Love how my hair feels and smells with this product I absolutely love that! I think it's a par with high end products so it's good for the price! Plus you get a good amount! I think it's ok the way it is! And I always go back to it
Brittany B.
Fargo
I've always love the Not Your Mother's products. They smell amazing, and also are super cost effective. I love using this product before and after i flat iron my hair. Leaves a silky smooth shine on your hair, and makes it smell amazing. Takes care of the frizzies.
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
This stuff works really well and smells so good. I love having something to add shine that isn't an oil. I find it difficult to not use too much product when I'm using a straight oil. This is really easy to just spritz on and go.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
I have the purple one and it smells amazing!!! I highly recommend. The only thing I didn't like is the spray it doesn't spray as a mist it's more concentrated but it does work and love it I would really recommend trying it out
julia m.
Cypress, TX, TX
Can you use this on all types of hair that are wet and dry?
Whitney S.
Do you spray this after styling like a setting spray?
Sara A.
Curious, does this go into greasy territory quickly? Or is it nice and light?
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Where can I purchase this?!
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
How greasy is this product? I'm looking for something to had shine and a finished look to my bob haircut. Will this help? And does it tame flyaways?