BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Give your hair that polished A-list look without the hassle of the paparazzi. Alcohol free salon formula will leave you and your hair healthy, shiny, and ready for your adoring fans. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice product! I have used products like this in the past and they left my thin hair super greasy. This product works really well with my hair type. It leaves it shiny without making it look dirty.
alex m.
North Wildwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product does add shine to my hair but makes it a little greasy looking. it is very affordable and smells nice. it is a little heavy but it does add shine to my hair. i would recommend this to somebody with a certain kind of hair
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the purple one and it smells amazing!!! I highly recommend. The only thing I didn't like is the spray it doesn't spray as a mist it's more concentrated but it does work and love it I would really recommend trying it out
Amy Jobst H.
Hartwell
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your hair feeling so smooth and I love the shine. I think it is better than other products because my hair feels so much healthier since using. It has a light fragrance which is nice as I don't want too much.
Caroline B.
College Station , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I love all of Not Your Mothers products and continue to try new ones out all the time! I particularly like this spray because it really gives my hair a nice silky shine. I use this all the time and love it!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have a pretty good hair day when I use his product. I just spritz it into my hair and brush it out afterwards.my hair sometimes gets too oily though so it looks greasy sometimes.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HAIR CARE PRODUCT HANDS DOWN! i thought it was going to do an average job on making my hair soft and silky but it worked amazingly and i can't stop using it my touching my hair. 100% recommend for any hair type to use this amazing product.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really get to use it that much because a friend took it. Lol but I'm not much of a dry shampoo type of girl. I feel like you might as well just shower just you head lol. I would probably buy it if I were going on a camping/road trip again.
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Makes my hair so shiny & smooth. Very affordable! It smells great too! And it last a while because it doesn't take a lot. I highly recommend! I definitely will keep purchasing! Especially when the local drugstore has sales!
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how my hair feels and smells with this product I absolutely love that! I think it's a par with high end products so it's good for the price! Plus you get a good amount! I think it's ok the way it is! And I always go back to it
Whitney S.
Do you spray this after styling like a setting spray?
julia m.
Cypress, TX, TX
Can you use this on all types of hair that are wet and dry?
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Where can I purchase this?!
Sara A.
Curious, does this go into greasy territory quickly? Or is it nice and light?
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
How greasy is this product? I'm looking for something to had shine and a finished look to my bob haircut. Will this help? And does it tame flyaways?