BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump for Joy is pH balanced to cleanse hair without drying it out and contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben & dye free shampoo will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Buy on ULTA
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I’m a huge fan of this brand and have been since the first time I used their dry shampoo. So with that said I held very high expectations for this product. I’m not going to say I was let down but compared to some of my other favorite products it just didn’t deliver as well as I feel that it could have. I didn’t realize much of a difference in volume in my hair. Instead of it adding volume to my hair it honestly just dried it out which gave the illusion of it being fuller. If your a fan of the brand I’d recommend trying it once but if not I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase this product. On a positive note I love the packaging!
Kendall K.
Indiana
I live this brand because I like when products are fee of parabans and other chemicals. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my hair since I’ve started using silicone/paraban-free shampoos. This shampoo smells really nice and leaves my hair feeling very clean. I didn’t notice a significant change in volume compared to my other shampoos, but I still enjoy using it for the scent and cleanliness.
Ashley T.
Atlanta
It does just what it says! Plumping and thickening! Also has a great smell as all the Not Your Mother’s products do. I love to switch shampoos in and out every week and this is one I definitely love to keep around for that extra UUMPH!
Caitlin F.
Van Buren, AR
Absolutely love this stuff. If you just need to give your hair that extra kick this is the way to go. I bought it multiple times and will keep buying I have a normal scalp not to dry not to oily so this is the way to go for me!
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I need volume in my hair, it is very thin and I decided to try this shampoo and conditioner. It works well with color treated hair which is a huge plus for me. Also it smells great and leaves my hair soft and silky.
Afton F.
I have thinner hair and will do anything to make my hair look thick. This shampoo is amazing! When paired with the conditioner and thickening lotion, my hair looks like it has so much volume and it smells great too
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This smells amazing and I could see a visible lift in my hair when I used it for the first time and styled it after. Also it's on sale at Ulta almost every time I order so I'm in love! Would recommend.
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
I only use this product when I know I’m going to blow dry my hair. I usually only blow dry my hair on the weekends when I’m going out. And the difference of using this product and blow drying my hair compared to not using this product and blow drying my hair is such a difference. It really works and I can definitely tell that it makes my hair bigger and fuller.
Heidi O.
North Las Vegas
I love the this shampoo not just because it smells amazing but it’s also sulfate free witch leaves your hair nice and clean I recommend it too those with oily sculpt. I will be buying this shampoo again forever.
Brittany R.
I enjoyed the smell of this shampoo and conditioner but for me it didn’t do the job. It didn’t make my hair feel any thicker or lather up very well for me. I prefer my other not your mothers shampoo instead.
Emilee A.
Davison, MI
Is this super thick? And how is the smell?
Autumn M.
N Hollywood, CA
Has anyone had any good results with this? My hair is very thin, straight, and lacks any sort of volume.
Janet R.
Does these product actually thicken your hair or just gives that feeling? Also my hair is following out after have a baby with this help it or make it worse?
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
Does it actually make your hair thicker or full? I have been wanting to give it a shot but I haven't seen any reviews...
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been looking for a new shampoo that helps thicken or makes my hair thicker. My hair is so fine it doesn't want to do much. Would this be a good product to use for my hair?