BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump for Joy is pH balanced to cleanse hair without drying it out and contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben & dye free shampoo will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

• Does this give good volume at the roots? I need all the h...1 Answers
  • Does his help with volume? And does it dry out your hair?1 Answers
  • Is this a low-lather shampoo?1 Answers
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I’m a huge fan of this brand and have been since the first time I used their dry shampoo. So with that said I held very high expectations for this product. I’m not going to say I was let down but compared to some of my other favorite products it just didn’t deliver as well as I feel that it could have. I didn’t realize much of a difference in volume in my hair. Instead of it adding volume to my hair it honestly just dried it out which gave the illusion of it being fuller. If your a fan of the brand I’d recommend trying it once but if not I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase this product. On a positive note I love the packaging!
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
Works fine as a shampoo but I didn't find it to be thickening or volumizing at all. My hair stayed the same consistency/texture even though I used this shampoo consistently, and I used the whole bottle. I also combined with the thickening conditioner.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I need volume in my hair, it is very thin and I decided to try this shampoo and conditioner. It works well with color treated hair which is a huge plus for me. Also it smells great and leaves my hair soft and silky.
Erin N.
Pfafftown, NC
This isn’t the product I was looking for. I was trying to find the volumizing powder. It is my go to it’s hard to find but when I find it I buy about 2. 1 bottle lasts me about 6 months. It’s the best powder volumizer by far!! You won’t regret buying it. You don’t need much a little goes a long way. One of my exes used to tell me it was my flea powder and that’s what I call it now. It’s awesome!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This smells amazing and I could see a visible lift in my hair when I used it for the first time and styled it after. Also it's on sale at Ulta almost every time I order so I'm in love! Would recommend.
Shelbie S.
Sunman, IN
I only use this product when I know I’m going to blow dry my hair. I usually only blow dry my hair on the weekends when I’m going out. And the difference of using this product and blow drying my hair compared to not using this product and blow drying my hair is such a difference. It really works and I can definitely tell that it makes my hair bigger and fuller.
Heidi O.
North Las Vegas
I love the this shampoo not just because it smells amazing but it’s also sulfate free witch leaves your hair nice and clean I recommend it too those with oily sculpt. I will be buying this shampoo again forever.
Zainab N.
As I write this review I am already on my 6th bottle. Yes, I am hooked to this shampoo that much. I gave myself a break from it and tried using different brands as I prefer using sulfate free shampoos but noooo. Nothing worked out and I just keep coming back to it again and again. My whole family is hooked!
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
Didn’t see a big difference in he volume of my hair but as I was using this I did notice that my hair didn’t fall out as much. I prefer the shampoo in the red bottle.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Shampoo

This stuff is awesome. Smells good. Sulfate free. And actually makes my hair feel a little bit thicker. I’ve only used it a handful of times but I can imagine how my hair would feel if I used this as my default shampoo. Great product
Emilee A.
Davison, MI
Is this super thick? And how is the smell?
Autumn M.
N Hollywood, CA
Has anyone had any good results with this? My hair is very thin, straight, and lacks any sort of volume.
Janet R.
Does these product actually thicken your hair or just gives that feeling? Also my hair is following out after have a baby with this help it or make it worse?
Holly Z.
Harrisburg, PA
Does his help with volume? And does it dry out your hair?
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been looking for a new shampoo that helps thicken or makes my hair thicker. My hair is so fine it doesn't want to do much. Would this be a good product to use for my hair?

back