BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #12 in Texturizing Spray

You know what it’s like to have a bad hair day, maybe even a hair week! But don’t let sad, thin, lifeless hair get in the way of another day. Plump for Joy will have you from drab to fab in just moments! This salon formula spray will thicken and strengthen your mane. It’ll add body, shine and some ooh la la. When you see your new do, it’ll make you jump for joy, too (*wink*).

Emma D.
I have rather thin hair and was looking for a boost. I have tried this product in various methods and nothing has worked for me. Usually this will just end up making my hair look greasy/wet, a little clumpy, and sometimes even weighed down. A few of the time I have used it I have found success for a few hours but eventually always just ends up being a disappointment. The one bonus I found of the product was the scent.
arfa k.
Richmond, TX
I love texturizing sprays, they add so much life to your hair even without styling and I’m always on the lookout for good texturizing sprays... this one is my second favorite first being the Tony&Guy Sea Salt Spray. I love this spray so much. I almost use it daily, it adds so much volume to my hair making it appear fresh and full of life. ❤️
Madison R.
I just purchased this hair product today and have seen instant results in my hair. My hair is thick but when I straighten my hair it begins to thin out so I decided to try out this spray. It gives my hair major volume and texture and just a little bit of shine which is a perfect mix plus it was at a very affordable price. Love this brand!
Katelyn C.
Spotswood, NJ
I got this product because I was on the search for more volume! I am someone who doesn’t do much to their hair and only blow dries quick- I spray in and brush threw and then blow dry till dry! This has definitely made a big difference in my hair! I love it and it smells great so that’s a plus!!!!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I bought this because my thin, fine hair needs some extra help looking voluminous. This product smells amazing and makes my curls look good when I wear it natural but it does not help with adding volume. It actually weighs my hair down quite a bit and leaves it looking dull. Not a fan.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I have very thin hair and found this a great help when I needed volume. It only lasts the first day so if you’re looking for something to last more than a day, you’re going to have to look else where. Monat is truly the best for thickness that last and since why I’ve changed over!
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
This product is definitely worth a try...It makes my normally wavy hair even fuller with a lot of body. The product adds beachy, flexible waves. I put it in, scrunch a little and twirl my finger where I want the most definition and air dry. Did I mention it smells great, too?!
Sincere L.
MADISON, GA
I dont see a difference when using this product. I have naturally thick hair, so maybe someone with thinner hair may be able to tell a difference in volume. I just notice my hair becomes greasy throughout the day faster when wearing this product in my hair.
Tash V.
Bought this to try something new. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. It does add some lift to my roots when applied to wet hair and blow dried. But it can also be kind of crunchy. I probably won’t buy it again but it was a pretty decent root lifter.
Venus L.
I’ve been trying these products for a long time now and it has really showed me how long and voluminous my hair can actually be. I’m really thankful for this brand since it always makes good quality products and is now one of my favorites.
Taylor M.
Lynchburg, VA
Do you have to blow dry your hair after using this? Or can you use it on wet hair and let hair air-dry?
Allie R.
Knoxville, TN
My hair is extremely thin, would a product like this make my hair appear thicker?
Kristen E.
How would I use this with shoulder-length, thin hair? It gets oily towards the end of the day also so I wash it every day
maarya e.
Engnald
I have really long hair but very thin, does this make your hair grow thicker? and how much does it cost?
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Does this product leave any sticky residue, or make your hair feel weighed down?