Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Megan J.Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kelly E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump For Joy contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair and weightless conditioners for increased softness and shine – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben and dye free conditioner will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Mia K.
houston, Texas
Great volume for a great price! Really does it's job and I couldn't be happier :-) totally recommend!
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
I have really thin and flat hair this stuff really adds volume which is so so nice! I love it
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
This is all time favorite to use in my hair and my kids!! Plus it smells so good!! Love it
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
I was skeptical at first, but after the first couple washes, I really felt a difference!
Rosa M.
I love this conditioner! It leaves my daughter and my hair frizz free, shiny and soft.
Fatima G.
I really want to try this product. 😁
Do you know where can I get this or which store?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Bueno bueno eexcelente para el cabello lo deja muy bien me gusta mucho utilizarlo
Savannah S.
New Westminster , AR
This brand is amazing, this is my fav product by the brand. I have oily hair and this works great on it and doesn’t make the oil worse. It leaves my hair volumized and it has such a good scent, kind of like candy!
Jordyn B.
bowmanville, OR
I use this when my hair is feeling really dry from dry shampoo. This product is a great price and lasts my a while since i only use it once a month.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Este acondicionador es lo máximo para el cabello!! Te deja una suavidad increíble! Y además su olor es divino!!