Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Megan J.Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kelly E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump For Joy contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair and weightless conditioners for increased softness and shine – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben and dye free conditioner will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Karen M.
Manistique
I love this conditioner, especially for dry winter months. It smells amazing and my hair looks great after use.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Great product. I find it cleans my super oily hair very well. It also lasts longer than it looks in the bottle
April L.
Henderson
This stuff is awesome! It really does cause your hair to thicken and it smells amazing too which is a bonus!
Josie P.
Campbellsburg, KY
I have thin hair and I hate that. But I like using this to give my hair some volume and a thicker appearance.
Jill d.
philadelphia
My hair dresser recommend this to me after my hair was colored. It’s sulfate free. Affordable. Smells good.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Absolutely the best curl cream I've ever had. Its not sticky and it doesn't make your hair feel like glue.
Bethany D.
New York
It makes your hair super thick. The smell isnt the greatest . Its also sulfate free.i would reccomend it.
Haven C.
Naples, FL
This didn't give me the root lifting volume I was expecting. Nice but I have others I'd choose from first
Fran N.
New haven, CT
Love the smell and texture. Very gentle on my scalp keeps my blonde hair blonder!!! Definitely a must buy