Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Megan J.Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kelly E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump For Joy contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair and weightless conditioners for increased softness and shine – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben and dye free conditioner will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Heather H.
Minot Afb, ND
After losing a lot of my hair due to medications I had to take, I used this thickening conditioner and it definitely delivered.
Amy P.
Lansing, IL
I am a huge fan of this line of hair care products. This shampoo does not disappoint. I pair it with the spray and it's great!
Amanda L.
Definitely get my hair volume and thickness, but also left my hair extremely dry. Affordable, so for the price it wasn’t bad.
Erin P.
Just like the shampoo, I love this NYM product! The smell is great and this conditioner always leaves my hair silky smooth
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I got this a while ago and threw it out recently it doesn't work as well as I expected it to. Mine had a pump which broke
Elizabeth J.
Maryville
Favorite thickening conditioner! Smells awesome and really plumps up my roots. Love that I can find it almost anywhere.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love how this really plumps up my hair. Keeps me from having to tease it up and damage it more than it already is.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
This conditioner works wonders on my hair! My hair feels thicker after one use. You can also see a lot more volume.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis , IN
The packaging always looks so cute. This product makes my hair feel great! I wish I could try all their products.
Karen M.
Manistique
I love this conditioner, especially for dry winter months. It smells amazing and my hair looks great after use.