Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Megan J.Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kelly E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump For Joy contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair and weightless conditioners for increased softness and shine – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben and dye free conditioner will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Courtney V.
Okatie, SC
I noticed a slight difference the first time that I used this product but I haven't been able to tell a difference each time that I have used it since.
LEAR12080 JACKELINE C.
Just like the shampoo, I love this NYM product! The smell is great and this conditioner always leaves my hair silky smooth. was skeptical at first, but after the first couple washes, I really felt a difference! . i would buy again for it's price.
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
The Not Your mother's line is all really great for the price. its affordable and works great. The conditioner is comparable to more expensive brands.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I got this after reading celeb stylists recommended the volume line as a good drugstore option. I liked the scent and found it to add volume.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
Didn't notice any thickness due to this conditioner. Smell is okay. Most likely will not purchase again. It's just an "okay" conditioner.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this brand I think it's a great plan I like it because I can leave to find it at the drugstore or at the beauty supplies
Gabriell L.
Staten island, NY
I like this one better than the long & strong conditioner because my hair is thin and flat and needs all the thickness it can get!
Vanessa M.
Fort Drum, NY
Love this product. My hair used to be really thin and once I started using this I saw a huge difference, and it's so affordable.
Cadeidre W.
This product was not for my 4c hair. I applied it to my wet and washed hair. It left it feeling very matted and unable to manage.
Jordan U.
This shampoo smells great, but I wasn't very impressed with the amount of volume it left me with. Probably would not buy again.