Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Megan J.Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kelly E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump For Joy contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair and weightless conditioners for increased softness and shine – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben and dye free conditioner will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Liz C.
This conditioner is great. I use it along with the coordinating shampoo. My hair is heavy and thick, but I have an issue with the roots appearing flat because of the weight and this conditioner has been the answer to my problems. It smells wonderful too.
Maria B.
Just as I rated the shampoo, I unfortunately won't be buying this again :( It made my hair feeling and looking oily, flat and dull. I still have high hopes for this brand just because their products are paraben free and at a reasonable price.
Tonya W.
Duncan, OK
As I previously rated the shampoo, I bought this as well ... love the smell, not to bad on price , and does wonders on my fine,thin, tangled hair! Always looking for the best things for my hair , great find!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Not your mothers is one of my favorite haircare brands. Their products are affordable and I believe they are high quality. This line helps add volume to my hair and has a delicious smell.
Caitlin S.
Athens, GA
I use this with the not your mothers plump for joy shampoo, and it is a dream team! Not only does it smell delicious, but it also does what it says! Gently conditions my hair to leave it soft and shiny, but not flat and dull. Can't beat the price either!
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
Love the conditioner. It does not weigh my hair down. I have fine greasy hair and it lightly conditions it. I only put it on my ends. I can feel it thickening up my hair!
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
This conditioner helped my hair stay full and plump. The packaging was very cute and the brand itself is very catchy. I love all the "not your mothers" products. They really are so amazing. I highly recommend all of their products
Claira S.
Carthage, MO
This conditioner smells amazing, but I did not see any change in my hair's thickness or sleekness. It gets the job done, but it wasn't an outstanding product.
Nayeli S.
i like these products, I've had good results using them, they are a little pricey because the cointainers are very small, so it doen't last a lot.
Lyssa H.
N Hollywood, CA
I love the way this product smells and I think it worked pretty well. It didn't detangle my hair as well as others but I thought it was pretty effective.