Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Megan J.Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kelly E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump For Joy contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair and weightless conditioners for increased softness and shine – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben and dye free conditioner will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

stephanie l.
Florida
I absolutely love this conditioner! For starters it smells amazing. Leaves your hair feeling super soft. I had really bad dead end and this actually helped repear some if them.
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! When paired with the shampoo, my hair is clean, silky, and voluminous. I purchased this from Ulta on sale and even full price, it was a great value!
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN
I gave this and the shampoo 3 stars because it doesn't do anything for thickness or fullness in my hair. It smells nice and makes my hair very soft but it leaves it flat.
Arianna F.
Dayton, OH
I loved everything about this product! The price was a little high for the amount of product I received and it is awesome for colored hair! I don’t have any scalp issues so this was great!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my hair look and feel amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend to all of my friends and family!!
Yolanda P.
It's ok. I guess because I have curly hair it really didn't give me texture. It just left my hair frizzy. The price is great and I love the name brand. And it was disappointing and sad about it. But if you have 2C to straight hair than this is the product for you.
Andrea P.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is an awesome drugstore product that feels like salon quality! And all of their products smell so good!!!! It's totally affordable, but the only downside is that the packaging is on the smaller side.
Marisa H.
Clermont, FL
Ok- so I received this product from Influenster to try and I did like it! It smelled good (always a plus for hair!), it was easy to use and it didn't leave a sticky residue on my hands! The only downfall is that my hair is already super thick! So much so, that this product is NOT for me- the last thing I need is to make this mane more thick! So I passed it along to a friend with stringy, stick-straight hair and she loved it! 😊
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
This product is excellent. We use it all the time.. leaves our hair feeling smooth and soft. I always tell all my closest friends they should buy it. I highly recommend it the quality is amazing and the smell is just amazing. I am definitely obsessed with this line of products.
Megan J.
Not Your Mother's Plump For Kob thickening conditioner is sulfate, paraben & dye free. I normally love Not Your Mother's hair products. This one does do what it is suppose to but I honestly just do not like the smell of it. My hair is also thick anyway so it does give me a bit too much volume. Of course it is really for fine/thin hair. But hey, at least it works! It is also not tested on animals!