Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Megan J.Not Your Mother's® Plump For Joy™ Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Kelly E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

We know! You’re always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Plump For Joy contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair and weightless conditioners for increased softness and shine – providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben and dye free conditioner will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this conditioner! I have medium thick hair, and I love volume. This conditioner (in conjunction with the Not Your Mother's shampoo) is very effective. It smells great, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. It's affordable. I find it at Target.
allie S.
This product smells so good and made my hair extremely soft and shiny. It is suppose to voluminze and thicken, and it didn’t weigh my hair down. Each time I used this conditioner my hair was more manageable and didn’t make my scalp oily which is a plus.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
Not your mothers products never fail me. Even though they are a little on the expensive side they’re quality products that are more easily accessible to the consumer than salon products. This one specifically helps define my curls and smells great!
Sarah H.
Orlando, FL
I love the packaging for Not Your Mother's products. It's very bold and eye-catching which is what got me to try the product. I have curly hair which can already be thick at times and this thickening crime kicks it up a notch. The scent of the products are also great. They leave you hair smelling nice all day.
Hannah M.
Salem, OR
It’s okay, but it doesn’t really compare to how good the shampoo is. It’s just a regular conditioner in my opinion, it does the job. If you want the matching conditioner or smell to the shampoo, that’s when you should consider buying this.
ollie r.
This is one over my all time favorite products o makes you hair really pretty and curly and the packaging is amazing I use this product almost every day I want to buy this again and agian and I recommend the product to others
Bailey W.
Cypress, TX
I could write good things about this brand ALL DAY LONG! I love NYM. It's inexpensive but the product is such great quality! I have very fine hair and none of their products make my hair look greasy and last all day.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
I put this in my sisters thick curling hair every time she vomes and visits and it works wonders for her curls! It smells great too ! The only down part is that it leaves your hair a tad bit greasy after words.
Carmela H.
Louisville , KY
This is a great conditioner. It doesn't weigh my hair down and really does condition my hair. It smells good. It's a good value for the price. I have a normal scalp and it doesn't dry it out it make it greasy.
Mandy S.
Since I have recently purchased this product, I can already tell the difference in my hair. My once thin, flat hair is now looking more full and voluptuous than ever! Plus, it's not too pricey for those on a budget.