BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

They know! You're always on the lookout for a product that will add that extra oomph! to your look. Not Your Mother's Plump For Joy is pH balanced to cleanse hair without drying it out and contains a complex combination of ingredients to create thicker, fuller hair, providing a better foundation for bigger body hairstyles. This sulfate, paraben & dye free shampoo will be the perfect start to your voluminous visions.

Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
My hair is flat, dull and used to be stuck to my face when it was longer. I got the beach babe from Influenster and fell in love with the NYM's products. It's the only thing I'll use on my hair now. I have the shampoo, conditioner & the volumizer. I was so happy when I was able to find the plump in my stores around here. This stuff makes my hair feel so clean and it smells so good. My hair isn't thicker by any stretch of the imagination but it makes me feel better & prettier & isn't that what it's all about anyway? I recommend NYM's products to anyone I can.
Hayli Z.
This product smells so good! I started using Not Your Mother's Hair because they are a cruelty free brand and I have thin hair so I wanted to thicken it up, I don't use it every day so it's hard to tell if I am noticing a difference but it makes my hair feel smooth and smell delicious. The only thing that is a little weird to me is the shampoo is like a clear gel, which to me makes me think of a face product, but other than that I would get this again.
Christina F.
I've used other NYMs products before and I'm not impressed with this shampoo. Don't get me wrong, my hair feels very clean when I use this shampoo, but I haven;t noticed any extra volume or lift when using the entire system. I have fine hair, and a lot of it, but this just doesn't work for me. I also wish the scent wasn't so fake and harsh, it may smell like grapes, but its like that grape scent they put on toys and that's just not appealing to me.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
I love this shampoo! It smells like grape koolaide which is an amazing smell to bottle! It makes my color treated hair feel squeaky clean without stripping out the color! I don't wash my hair everyday, so I need something that won't over dry my hair out. This shampoo allows me to go longer between washes without my hair falling flat on my face. I love it and for the price you can't beat it!
Rosa G.
This shampoo I just started using a couple days ago and so far I can say that I really like the way my it feels on my hair, it smells really nice, almost like grapes in a way. It's really nice and it last a while. my hair does start to feel a bit thicker, I have thin hair and I decided to start using this to see if it helps and so far so good.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I LOVE THIS. I have fluffy curls that can sometimes seem thick, but when my hair is flat it's clear that it's really thin. This helped make my curls fuller and stronger, so instead of a big frizzy mess, it's more full smooth curls. Fullness over frizz--I'm one happy camper
Sarah O.
Hilton, NY
I love this shampoo! I'm a girl who is all.about having volume and thick, big hair! my hair is naturally fine so I have difficulty finding a shampoo that will vamp it up. this shampoo does that exactly! it smells so good too! I will really recommend this to everyone.
Liz C.
This shampoo is great. I have very thick, heavy hair, but have an issue with my roots appearing flat because of the weight and this shampoo paired with the conditioner is the solution to my problem. I cannot believe a shampoo at this price point performs so well.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
This is not good for people with curly hair. When I use this line of products my hair gets very frizzy and not in a good way. It looks as if I just got out of bed and decided not to brush my hair. I like the NYM Way to Grow, but this line isn't good for my hair.
Lisa M.
I didn't notice a big difference in this and shampoo I usually use but it smells good and it doesn't make my hair greasy looking so, for me I like this shampoo and it smells really good. You get a decent amount of product for the price! Will be buying again. :)
Emilee A.
Davison, MI
Is this super thick? And how is the smell?
Autumn  M.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone had any good results with this? My hair is very thin, straight, and lacks any sort of volume.
Janet R.
Does these product actually thicken your hair or just gives that feeling? Also my hair is following out after have a baby with this help it or make it worse?
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
Does it actually make your hair thicker or full? I have been wanting to give it a shot but I haven't seen any reviews...
Alexis B.
Lumberport , West Virginia
I have been looking for a new shampoo that helps thicken or makes my hair thicker. My hair is so fine it doesn't want to do much. Would this be a good product to use for my hair?