Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Shampoo

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Curly Hair
Restores Bounce to Enhance and Define Curls

A luscious blend of Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter preserves the natural curl so your hair moves with a beautiful bounce. This Curl Defining Shampoo will cleanse without weighing curls down and prepare hair for a definitive, vivacious style.

TAHITIAN GARDENIA FLOWER

• Where can I buy this? I bought it at cvs before and now ...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo this might have been ...1 Answers
Virginia M.
Quincy, IL
Personally, I love this shampoo. It is worth noting that if you use a conditioner or styling products with silicones or heavy waxes then it might not work for you. Since it contains no harsh sulfates it won’t remove those products and it will create buildup. I don’t use drying alcohols, parabens, silicones, or sulfates and my curls have never been healthier or less frizzy. If you do want to start using this line I would highly recommend starting with a deep cleansing shampoo and deep conditioner. I know it sounds complicated but it is worth it! This shampoo smells like paradise and feels luxurious. It keeps my hair feeling clean without that nasty stripped feeling. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Chelsea N.
Terlton, OK
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is not my favorite but as a curly girl it is so hard to find an affordable product that has natural ingredients. I love that it is sulfate free the most! If you have curly hair buy this! It's a game changer. I love the pump too. I makes it easier to hurry in the shower.
Sabrina T.
Bridgeport
The product smells really nice, I loved how it felt in my hair. However, it used to leave my hair pretty dry and stiff, it had a long lasting effect as well. As somebody who has curly hair it was nice because I enjoyed how there was nothing else I needed to apply because my curls were pretty defined with the product. Yet still afterwards my hair got really dry so I didn’t like that.
Dorche H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I use this product mostly for my daughter’s hair. It smells amazing, leaves my daughter’s styles and curls looking juicy and smells amazing! Her hair holds for longer without me having to use a gel and has even helped with frizz! I will definitely be buying this again!
Meredith J.
Purchased at: ULTA
The sickly sweet smell is such a turn off that I can’t rate to this product any higher even though it is very compatible with the curly girl method and otherwise excellent for curly hair. I would like it if they developed a no scent line or a line that had a more sophisticated scent, something like Aveda
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
I have thick curly hair. I am so incredibly happy that I found this shampoo (and conditioner). Since using these products, my curls are no longer frizzy. They are more defined and hydrated. This shampoo and conditioner is extremely affordable and is SULFATE AND PARABEN FREE! Woohoo! I use this for my 4 year old daughters curls as well. It has THE BEST smell
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
First off, the packaging. The packaging of the Not Your Mother’s natural line drew my attention instantly. So cute! I love that it’s free of sulfates, silicones, and other nasty stuff that you typically find in shampoo. These cost a little more than the traditional Not Your Mother’s line, but well worth it. This particular variety is meant to enhance curls. My curls were a little bouncier, but the best part was that my hair wasn’t frizzy, even in dry winter weather!
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
I follow the Curly Girl Method, and this shampoo has no sulfates, parabens, or silicones and is perfect for cleansing my hair one to two times weekly... just co-washing alone wasn't enough. This leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed! Definitely will purchase again.
Taylor
So far this is a wonderful product! The smell is delicious and the texture of the cream is very nice. I use it on towel dried wet hair. I rub it through my hair and then comb with a wide toothed comb. Then I just let it air dry and let my hair do it's thing. So far it's not heavy feeling, and doesn't make my hair greasy.
Kenzie E.
Seattle Washington
Purchased at: CVS
The best shampoo I have tried in a long time, I started the curly girl method a couple months ago and started off with this shampoo and won't ever use another again! It doesn't weigh my hair down at all and it smells amazing. Also doesn't leave your hair oily
Gina P.
Auburn, MA
Where can I buy this? I bought it at cvs before and now I cannot find it anywhere!
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
are these good for color treated hair?
Dayanna
Does this shampoo help curls look better and tighter?
KMarie C.
Arlington
Are free samples available?
Dani B.
Santa Monica , CA
How does this curly hair line compare to devacurl products? I currently use devacurl delight