Add a Photo
Not Your Mother's Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Detangler - 8 oz

By NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! 8 oz bottle Free from sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, gluten and synthetic dyes Not Your Mother's Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower and Mango Butter Curl Defining Detangler in 8 oz restores bounce to enhance and define curls. This detangler for curly hair will hydrate each curl, elevate shine, and provide a natural slip to the hair so it remains soft and buoyant. Gender: Female.
Photos (4)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX

I actually bought this during influenster's NYMXUlta vox box otherwise I'm not sure I would have. It just took me one use and I'm diggin it! I can't speak to the curl defining aspect as I have straight hair (wavy at best) but I have a LOT of it and often get huge tangles near the base of my scalp which makes it crazy hard to get out. I gave my tangled hair a generous spray and oh my, this helped tremendously! Love this product and will continue to buy this forever for helping with my tangled hair! My only complaint is the spay nozzle seems a bit flimsy. It broke off after the first use so I'm just pouring out the product now.
amber m.
amber m.
Taylor, MI

I'm really selective about the products that I use in my hair and this was my first time trying a product from not your mother's so I was a bit apprehensive about trying this at first but I'm really impressed by how easily I was able to detangle my hair after spritzing my curls with this spray . The all natural ingredients as well as the amazing scent is another plus for me so I would definitely buy this product again .
Sara T.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD

My hair is super curly & long and so thick I have to use a detangler regularly. I had been searching for the perfect one, even using children's brands once then I finally found this. I love that its for curly hair and restores bounce to enhance and define curls. I just spray this on damp hair and comb through and problem area's I have. I also love that it helps to reduce frizz!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha

I decided to give this a try with the buy 1 get one 50% off deal at Ulta. It works great with my daughter's hair, easy to spray, combs out tangles well and it smells amazing. It does not define her curls at all though, it actually seems to straighten it and at $8 I'm not sure I will be purchasing regularly but it's definitely worth a try and I do like it.
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
San Marcos, TX

I love this is smell so good leave my hair moist it was on sale for $2.50 at Walgreens. great deal! I was amazed on how well it worked. it was my first time buying this brand and I am impressed. I am definitely planning on try other things in the line
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA

Enjoyed this leave in conditioner. Wasn't wild about the smell but it did help with frizz and moisture. I'm not sure if it did anything to help define my curls but I know that it didn't weigh my curls down which is always a good thing!
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
Saint Paul, MN

I'm happy that I found a hair product that works on my hair , I have natural curly hair the curl Defining Detangler works wonderful on my hair Not Your Mother's Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Detangler
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM

I didn't think this product was going to be great due to price. I was surprised when it worked do great. My daughter has long curly hair and it gets tangled this makes the comb just glide through
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

This is absolutely amazing! I have kinky curly hair and this helps to detangler my curls after a wash! I'm addicted!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Arlington, TX

I love how moisturizing this detangler is. It has great slip so it's easy to detangler curly hair. By itself it does help define curls a little but it does need a leave in conditioner combined with it to leave your hair moisturized and defined after it dries but for detangling purposes it's great.