BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #9 in Detangling Treatments

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

For Curly Hair
Restores Bounce to Enhance and Define Curls

A luscious blend of Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter preserves the natural curl so your hair moves with a beautiful bounce. This Curl Defining Detangling Spray will hydrate each curl, elevate shine, provide a natural slip to the hair so it remains soft, buoyant, easy to comb and prepare hair for a definitive, vivacious style.

TAHITIAN GARDENIA FLOWER

• I need a new curl defining for my hair because right now ...1 Answers
  • Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Ma...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Wendy C.
I’ve been using this since last year & LOVE IT!! This hands down has been the best hair/curl detangler I’ve ever used on my curls/hair...*Scent-Light mango! This spray is so easy to use...At night I pineapple up my hair & almost every morning my underneath layer of hair I have a few knots or tangles going on & if it’s a curly tangle I just spray this in my hands & gently work it through my hair/curls & remove the tangle,if it’s a knot I spray this directly on the knot & gently use a comb & get rid of it & literally this stuff melts away knots & tangles so easily it’s amazing & the only detangler I will ever use on my hair!! I’ve tried others but ALWAYS come back to this product!!🌺 This product always makes a very nice quick curl refresher too!!👍🏽
nelida m.
Orlando
This product is so good keep your hair curly but without freeze, it’s affordable and leaves your hair super soft, the only thing is that if you put to much it can look like you have dirty hair because of the shine. I use the entire line, the shampoo, conditioner, the combing cream and this, Leaves my hair flawless.
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This product it’s magic, I love it so much❤️I don’t even know what would I do without this detangler, I have been using this product since 6 months ago and I’m so glad that I bough it. I have curly hair and it gets tangled too much after I wash it, this product is the only one that helps me to leave my curls untangle , I apply it after I wash my hair is unraveled and then I apply my cream to define curls. I bought this product in Ulta for around 9 usd
ADK F.
I have natural curly hair and I love to wear it in a messy bun. However, I always have terrible knots in my hair. My daughters also get terrible tangles too. We are all tender headed. My daughters have cried because of their hair tangling. We had tried everything and nothing worked until I found Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Detangler. This stuff is a miracle. You spray it through your hair and brush it. It smells good, makes your soft, doesn't ruin your curls, and gets out all your tangles. I love it! My daughters love it!
Jacqueline M.
Houston , TX
Love this brand so much I actually have the the purple treatment shampoo as well besides this one and they both work great for my hair, especially since I have really dry ends and damaged hair so it just makes my hair come to life again.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I really like this product like great name great flavors and cute packaging. I really like this . They make quality products for affordable prices. I buy it at Ulta and most the time you can buy it for buy one get 40 % off the second one can’t beat that
Sophia C.
Fontana, WI
I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!!! I have this awkward in between wavy and straight hair that has a mind of its own. This product has made me actually love my hair. It has created perfect waves that look so effortless and people ask me if I curl my hair. I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone that needs a little spice in their hair routine.
Tabitha J.
This is a great product for wavy to curly haired girls. It’s the best leave in conditioner I’ve come across for wavy-curly hair. It’s hydrating, while leaving a little hold so your hair doesn’t get frizzy. It can get heavy, if you have dry really curly hair you can use all over your head. If you have oily hair then I would suggest to spray from the middle down, and rub some of the excess with your hands in the top of your hair. Overall, it’s a great product. It also keeps your hair smelling good for a long time.
Hayley S.
Lehi, UT
I love this detangler for my toddler's hair! It smells yummy and works great right after a bath or shower on her hair that tangles so fast. She doesn't have super curly hair, but it does have a bit of a natural curl that this detangler helps define after combing her hair out!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I love this brand. They always have the best hair supplies that are also inexpensive. They work well and smell good, too. It detangles my frizzy hair and leaves it smooth and silky. I like that they don’t test on animals, it’s a huge deal for me. I recommend all of their products.
Yadira G.
North Miami Beach, FL
Can I buy it at Walmart?
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Is this ok to use on fine hair?
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Darby S.
Does this actually help with curls or is it more just a detangler? Is the cheap smelling or overly scented ?
Danielle B.
How much does this cost?

back