Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Meghan L.Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Vivian S.Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Conditioner uploaded by Mary Ellen V.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Curly Hair
Restores Bounce to Enhance and Define Curls

A luscious blend of Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter preserves the natural curl so your hair moves with a beautiful bounce. This Curl Defining Shampoo will cleanse without weighing curls down and prepare hair for a definitive, vivacious style.

TAHITIAN GARDENIA FLOWER

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Buy on ULTA
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Pleasantly surprised by this very exotic and natural conditioner! It honestly reminded me of the “bumble and bumble” products which is hard to replicate in consistency and quality. I have been using this product for a few weeks and I absolutely love what it has done for my hair. It drenched my curls with moisture. My hair smells amazing too! I apply a few pumps around the ends of my hair and work my way through. It also detangles my curls easily, which is hard to do. I absolutely love this conditioner!
Hibba K.
Memphis
I follow the Curly Girl Method and this is my go-to product. It's usually on sale at Ulta, that's where I buy it. It's super light weight and smells amazing. I use it without any other products and get great results. I would definitely recommend this for any aspiring Curly Girl.
Pj E.
Claremont, CA
Honestly it really did nothing for my hair. My hair did not feel moisturized, it was not easy to detangler, and I really expected great things since I heard so many positive reviews about it. But it makes sense that not everything works for everyone; try it out and see if it works for you!!!
Robbie N.
Russellville, AR
I absolutely love this product. I recently switched to the curly girl method for my hair and this product has done wonders. Helps define my curls and it smells amazing. And it’s really affordable. This whole line from NYM is great.
Brittany S.
La Mesa , Ca
I love this conditioner! I just recently started the curly girl method and his was one of the many conditioners that were recommended. I love the smell, I love the way it makes my hair feel, and how it enhances my natural curl!
Grace L.
Spokane, WA
I always try to use different products but always comes back to this conditioner! I have dry hair and this helps put oils back into my hair! I personally think this one smells the best out of the blue and yellow!
Sabrina T.
Bridgeport
It was kinda pricey for a product that didn’t meet my expectations, I feel like instead of keeping my hair healthy, it just left it really dry and didn’t give it any type of hydration, so I’m quite disappointed for that.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I love this conditioner, it worked well with my 2C waves but I think curlier hair types might enjoy this more. It smells amazing! Wish they would make a hair mask in this scent.
Danielle J.
Amarillo, TX
It smells great. This is an approved CG product for my wavy hair. Leaves my hair soft and tangle free. It's not a heavy conditioner so sometimes I leave it in as a leave in Conditioner
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
One of my all time favorite conditioners. Not only does it smell amazing, it's so nourishing and it's free of damaging chemicals. The price is great for how great this conditioner is.