BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

For Curly Hair
Restores Bounce to Enhance and Define Curls

A luscious blend of Tahitian Gardenia Flower& Mango Butter preserves the natural curl so your hair moves with a beautiful bounce. This Curl Defining Combing Cream will aid in detangling, ensure intense softness, create frizz-free curl retention and prepare hair for a definitive, vivacious style.

TAHITIAN GARDENIA FLOWER
Soothes and Softens to Enhance the Shape of Natural Curl

MANGO BUTTER
Reduces Frizz, Restores Hair’s Elasticity, Creates Shine

100% FREE OF
SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Combing Cream
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This curl defining comb in cream has fantastic slip and a little goes a long way. Unfortunately, it was way too heavy for my and my daughter's hair. I'm a wavy and she has Botticelli curls. It was ok in her hair but terrible in mine. I would recommend that only people with coarser hair or a tight curl pattern use this.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
Hands down my new favorite curl cream, and it's super affordable! I follow the Curly Girl Method, and this curl cream meets all the product requirements, and smells absolutely amazing! About 3-4 pumps is perfect for my medium length 2B/C curls!
Karin G.
Baltimore, MD
got this with the detangler from cvs, i used this product after i finished using the detangler. The curl cream comes out a little thick which is great for my hair type. The cream is really moisturizing , smells good, and leaves my curls really defined. My hair is currently in a protective style and with those braids you can still see how shiny my hair still is. I'm gonna buy the shampoo and conditioner next.
Hannah S.
Boston, GA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this product, however, it is one I mainly use in the summer when I’m in and out of the sun and pool more often. In the winter, I prefer the spray to the cream because it doesn’t seem as heavy.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
This is ok. For me personally I much rather the NYM kinky curl cream. My hair is on the finer side so this tends to weigh it down. If you have thicker hair I could see this being a great cream for you.
Roselyn U.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a huge fan of fruity smells so this product was right up my ally. It smells AMAZING. It works well for my hair 3C curls. I didn't notice too much frizz. I'm taking off a star for the way it left my hair feeling the next day. It didn't really sink into the curls, kind of just sat on top of it... Hard to explain. Overall, it did it's job .
Victoria T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This combing cream is fantastic for moisturizing and detangling my curls. The consistency is thick, but easy to distribute throughout my hair. I work it into my hair in small sections and find it best if hair is very wet. It smells amazing and leaves my curls bouncy and moisturized.
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
omg, I had a miracle curl day with this combing cream! i've been having trouble getting my curls to pop after making the mistake of attempting to straighten after literally years but those babies bounced back after lots of deep conditioning and love!
Karen H.
San Gabriel, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells superrr good. It's a very thick consistency sticky leave in cream conditioner and styler in one. The smell is sooooo good. It also improves the quality of your hair every day you choose to apply it on your wet hair right out of the shower
Anastasia M.
I love this product so much. It really makes my curls look beautiful and bouncy and not their usual frizzy mess. It smells divine as well, I also have their shampoo, conditioner, and detangler and they’re all so wonderful for my hair.
Angel H.
My hair is thick and naturally curly. Would this be good for my curls to put in damp hair and let air dry? I usually flat iron my hair October-May. I’ve worn it curly this month (April) cuz of the rain and it seems like I lost my curls. It looks horrible.
Annie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have used this on my daughter type 3 hair, and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! How does this work on type 4 hair?