Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Combing Cream uploaded by Moriah C.Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Combing Cream uploaded by Amanda I.Not Your Mother's® Naturals Tahitian Gardenia Flower & Mango Butter Curl Defining Combing Cream uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #88 in Hair Cream

For Curly Hair
Restores Bounce to Enhance and Define Curls

A luscious blend of Tahitian Gardenia Flower& Mango Butter preserves the natural curl so your hair moves with a beautiful bounce. This Curl Defining Combing Cream will aid in detangling, ensure intense softness, create frizz-free curl retention and prepare hair for a definitive, vivacious style.

TAHITIAN GARDENIA FLOWER

SULFATES • SILICONES • PHTHALATES
PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I have been strictly using upper end brands like Deva Curl, Unite, Kerastase for curly hair treatment as it makes a HUGE difference! However, that takes a financial toll as "dime sized" instructions do not work for my hair lol. I wanted to explore drugstore brands that are healthy and that work. This is one of my favorite drugstore lines for curly hair. This cream actually maintains moisture in the curls so that they do not get crunchy or frizzy throughout the day. The curls look bouncy and weightless rather than heavy and weighed down (or flat up top). Plus this smells amazing!!!
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
My curls love this line. I use this with the Curl defining d etangler and my curls are extremely defined with zero frizz. I hair is thick type 3c so tbats not always easy, but with this product it is. They have done a perfect job with this line. I would recommend this to anyone with thick curls like me.
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
Hands down my new favorite curl cream, and it's super affordable! I follow the Curly Girl Method, and this curl cream meets all the product requirements, and smells absolutely amazing! About 3-4 pumps is perfect for my medium length 2B/C curls!
Karin G.
Baltimore, MD
got this with the detangler from cvs, i used this product after i finished using the detangler. The curl cream comes out a little thick which is great for my hair type. The cream is really moisturizing , smells good, and leaves my curls really defined. My hair is currently in a protective style and with those braids you can still see how shiny my hair still is. I'm gonna buy the shampoo and conditioner next.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
This is ok. For me personally I much rather the NYM kinky curl cream. My hair is on the finer side so this tends to weigh it down. If you have thicker hair I could see this being a great cream for you.
Roselyn U.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a huge fan of fruity smells so this product was right up my ally. It smells AMAZING. It works well for my hair 3C curls. I didn't notice too much frizz. I'm taking off a star for the way it left my hair feeling the next day. It didn't really sink into the curls, kind of just sat on top of it... Hard to explain. Overall, it did it's job .
Azaria
This smells great and working very well on defining my curls. I usually leave conditioner in my hair and add a little bit of this and use a denman brush to define the curls!
Alyse L.
I very much enjoy this product. It helps to define my curls, control my frizz, and does not leave my hair crunchy. It smells amazing and has a very user friendly pump. I am a huge fan on NYM's products and this is something that I can recommend! If you are looking for a new curl cream that will not leave your hair crunchy, give this a try!
Victoria T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This combing cream is fantastic for moisturizing and detangling my curls. The consistency is thick, but easy to distribute throughout my hair. I work it into my hair in small sections and find it best if hair is very wet. It smells amazing and leaves my curls bouncy and moisturized.
Karla G.
Mansfield , TX
This product is super awesome!! I have curly hair that gets tangled and can be hurtful to untangle. This makes my hair soft and smooth and helps me detangle my hair in seconds. It smells great and I truly recommend this!!
Angel H.
My hair is thick and naturally curly. Would this be good for my curls to put in damp hair and let air dry? I usually flat iron my hair October-May. I’ve worn it curly this month (April) cuz of the rain and it seems like I lost my curls. It looks horrible.

back