BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?6 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittanyy W.
Marinette, WI
Perfect for damaged hair. Makes your hair moisturized and soft. I use it every time Im done swimming and after I shower. Chlorine is no good for hair! Haven't found another product that left my hair as soft as this does❤
Alyssa D.
Cairo, GA
This product I got from #Influenster leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. Couldn't have found a better product. And it was absolutely FREE!
Danielle S.
Huntington Pk, CA
I am in love with the Not your mothers brand. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner at Ulta which came with two get one free offers. It leaves your hair smooth and smelling great!! I love this brand .. I usually use OGX but for the price and cost this is better. Did I mention it's sulfate and paraben free!'
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Not only does this product contain less harmful ingredients that it's competitors, it works great, smells amazing, AND is inexpensive! My hair was left feeling hydrated without a greasy feeling and I was able to remove all tangles without hassle. Thanks to @Influenster and the #glowvoxbox, I got to try this product for FREE. All opinions are my own.
Cassandra B.
I received this leave in conditioner from Influentser & I love it way more than I thought I was going to! I have tried a lot of products to tame my frizzy hair and give me beachy waves at the same time, and this is one of the best products for that! I love the smell, how easy it is to spray into my hair, and how it leaves my hair looking when it dries. I definitely recommend!
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
this is by far one my favorite leave in conditioners its vegan friendly affordable which is so hard to come by no sulfates silicones or parabens and its only 7$ a little goes a long way and you can access it easily walmart target ulta ect its suoer kight weight and keeps my hair moisturized
Maria T.
Love this leave-in conditioner. It's light, doesn't leave hair greasy and still detangles and protects! It also smells really good. Bonus that it's sulfate, paraben, silicone, dye and phthalate free! Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Rachael G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Not only does it smell amazingly, but it's also free of parabens, synthetic eyes and other damaging chemicals for your hair. It makes your hair super soft and makes a difference after not too long. It definitely helps to repair​everyday damage done to your hair. I would so recommend this to a friend! Not Your Mother's Naturals Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Yoleni E.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I use this product as part of my LOC/LCO method. Smells amazing. I have curly hair that dries up quickly. I use this for my wash and go and to refresh my hair. Price was great. I am satisfied with this product.
Melanie P.
This smells soo good!! I've had this product for a while now and I see some progress- my hair usually never grows this fast I love it. The best way to use this is after you straighten your hair- no flat iron smell but it does it's job and protects your hair!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Would you recommend this product to someone who has dry, damaged hair that also tends to be oily?
Shae P.
Bellingham, MA
I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?