BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?6 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
So I didn’t like this product at first beyond the fact it smells heavenly. But I use this as a de tangler. Sometimes I use heavy heavy hairspray for theatre purposes and even a deep conditioner doesn’t get out the knots. A few sprays of this and brushing is painless
Shelby L.
Pekin, IN
 I love this product. It makes my hair so soft, but still light weight. Absolutely would recommend. When I ran out, my hair started to dry out. I immediately bought again. Loving the results
Alana H.
Charleston, SC
I love this leave in conditioner. Spray leave in conditioners are always a plus for us curly haired girls. It makes the application a lot easier and less time consuming. It’s really lightweight as well.
alex m.
My hair gets so tangly after i take a shower and is so hard to brush out eithout ripping hair out. This is my absolute favorite hair product! It isnt sticky, smells great and so easy to use! I highly recommend this product!!
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
this is by far one my favorite leave in conditioners its vegan friendly affordable which is so hard to come by no sulfates silicones or parabens and its only 7$ a little goes a long way and you can access it easily walmart target ulta ect its suoer kight weight and keeps my hair moisturized
Chynel C.
Montgomery, AL
I use this on my weave and real hair, provides reall good moisture and it smells really good. I’d recommend to those with natural hair
MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this conditioner! I am a co-washer, who lives by the curly girl method of hair care, and this is my go to condish. I also use it as a leave in, which is wonderful, and my hair had never looked better! It smells nice, and I can make this bottle last at least a month, and I have super thick longggggg hair too, so the price isn't as scary as it was when I tried it for the first time. If you're a curly girl I highly recommend this conditioner!
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
makes my hair super soft and smells AMAZING!!! also affordable. medium hydration. I would recommend
Peyton C.
I love for this leave in co dictionary. I felt it instantly repair my bleached, dyed, damaged hair. It softened my curls in a way where they felt manageable and tame all day long. I can mix this, use it to diffuse, style, or just as a daily moisturizer.
Jailysse D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was perfect for rehydrating day 3 and 4 curls! Had my hair bouncy and hydrated! Would def recommend!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Would you recommend this product to someone who has dry, damaged hair that also tends to be oily?
Shae P.
Bellingham, MA
I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?