BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?6 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jamie C.
Rapid City
This spray leaves my hair smelling SO good and gives it an extra kick of shine and glow too. Not crazy expensive and works better than more high end leave in sprays. It works just as well in thick adult hair as it does in baby fine toddler hair. Highly recommend this brand and spray!
Camden M.
honolulu
I just started using this leave in conditioner and I absolutely love it. I’m constantly in the ocean, and I also have fine/high lighted hair that is constantly tangled. This leave in conditioner leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and also smells amazing.
priscilla m.
Miramar, FL
I was a bit disappointed because of how oily this product made my hair. It smelled great and helped de tangle my hair but by the end of the day, my hair would be too oily. Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Melissa L.
Westford
Not your mothers naturals royal honey & kalahari desert melon repair is my go to hair product. I highly recommend this for many woman looking for a good hair product that actually works! I use this multiple times a week so amazing
Katy W.
Mesquite, TX
I use this to detangle my hair after showering. My hair is super fine and tangles easily. I recently purchased this as a less expensive alternative to the It's a 10 leave in conditioner.
Alexandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Very hydrating for my hair. I live in a dry climate and it hydrated my thin/fine hair without ever weighing it down.
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY
It smells nice, but didn’t really do anything for my hair. I like to use something that’s going to make my hair feel lightweight and soft. This didn’t do that, but it wasn’t awful either.
Mariaelena I.
hialeah
It works great for my hair when I keep it natural, it’s affordable especially since i don’t use it often cause I do iron my hair a lot. I still have my go to garnier leave in conditioner.
Eri ✨.
Irvine, CA
I loved that this spray leave-in did not leave my hair dry or too wet and dragged down. I love the smell of this spray as well so I keep using it over and over. I would definitely recommend this one. I also want to try other products from this line.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
So I didn’t like this product at first beyond the fact it smells heavenly. But I use this as a de tangler. Sometimes I use heavy heavy hairspray for theatre purposes and even a deep conditioner doesn’t get out the knots. A few sprays of this and brushing is painless
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Would you recommend this product to someone who has dry, damaged hair that also tends to be oily?
Shae P.
Bellingham, MA
I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?