BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?6 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel H.
Bel Air, MD
I am obsessed with not your mothers! My favorite scents and it makes my hair feel so good and refreshed.
❁ Mattie M.
Canyon Country, CA
I just got my first box and when opening leave-in conditioner I thought I'd be disappointed since I have complicated hair. However, Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner is absolutely wonderful!! I highly recommend it if you have damaged hair and are searching for a new repairing method.
Wendy E.
Azusa, CA
This product is so amazing I'm so excited to try it to help and repair my hair thanks to Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner
Jennifer V.
Irvine, CA
I like Not Your Mother's brand. When this came in, I was surprised that it was available for testing. The smell is very nice, and it's a light conditioner.
Kaitlyn E.
Hancock, MI
I personally really like it. It make my hair unknotted and smooth. Although, I've had to fix it a couple of times since the bottle quit dispensing the spray.
Amanda P.
Cave Junction
The best leave in conditioner I have ever used it helps my frizz and leaves my hair moisturized and healthy I would defiantly recommend it to anyone looking for a good inexpensive leave in
Brighten S.
Windham, ME
This is one of the best leave-in conditioners I've tried. I find that a little goes a long way. The product makes your hair very soft. It is not greasy or sticky. It smells amazing and can easily be washed off your hands. I recommend blow drying after on the cool setting to lock in the moisture and make your hair extra shiny.
Niquanna S.
La Vergne, TN
Love love love this product! The quantity of the item and quality is outstanding. It makes one week hair feel newly washed honestly. It also smells great and has a nice consistency
Zoë E.
Manchester, NH
This is a great leave-in conditioner treatment for curly hair. I have thin but wavy hair and it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it look too greasy as some other products can. The spray bottle makes application easier and this stuff smells so great
Cindy L.
Cambridge, MA
I love NYM products, I use their Not Your Mother's Long and Strong Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in Conditioner regularly. I switched to this natural conditioner, because ofc natural is always better. I wasn't a huge fan of this conditioner because it left my hair greasier than the Long and Strong Leave in. My hair got greasy faster and felt heavier than usual. If you have dry hair this would be perfect and the smell is absolutely fantastic!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Would you recommend this product to someone who has dry, damaged hair that also tends to be oily?
Shae P.
Bellingham, MA
I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?