BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

PARABENS • GLUTEN • SYNTHETIC DYES

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?6 Answers

Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Naturals Royal Honey & Kalahari Desert Melon Repair + Protect Leave-In Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amelia G.
I bought this at Ulta after reading the great reviews on the Ulta website. I love the way this product smells but that's about it. It doesn't make my hair feel conditioned, doesn't appear to be repairing anything, doesn't add luster. Overall, not effective and would not buy again.
Ada P.
This has to be the worst leave in conditioner I have ever used. It's me wasn't for my hair type at all, but that's my fault for not looking into it more. I would say it's good for fine hair, not thick hair. I have type 3a/b hair. My hair fully absorbed this product leaving, but it didn't have any pay off. It honestly felt like I didn't even put anything in my hair. I do not recommend this if you have thick hair.
Alyssa N.
Hartsville , TN
I really didn't like this product. I have very curly dry hair and this made my hair very brittle. Especially my ends. So tangled and just a mess. I will never repurchase.
Alaina T.
I did not like this product at all. I received this product in the glow voxbox and was so excited to try it. I found that while it did a good job at detangling my hair, it left a weird residue and weighed my hair down. I would not recommend this product
Ashley H.
I got this in my glow voxbox but I hated it. It made my curls all gross, my hair got crunchy and greasy. I couldn't stand it at all. It didn't hydrate my hair and it didn't give it a shine. I was highly disappointed because I thought it would be lightweight but it was actually really heavy on my hair
Trisha P.
Wichita, KS
The smell was good and the product, though thick, did manage to come out of the sprayer. On the hair however, very heavy and waxy feeling.
Correye A.
Ugh this product was the worst. My hair got soo frizzy from it. It doesn't work in my thick frizzy hair.
Alesia S.
I honestly was not a fan of this on my natural hair. It left my hair feeling dry and well as slightly brittle.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I really wanted to love this leave in conditioner, but I didn’t. It is in my perfect price range and I love that about it, by that is the only thing that I even like about it. When I put it on, it seemed to weigh my hair down and make it less manageable. I put it on the ends of my hair just to help and repair my split ends and dryness, but it probably just made it worse. The smell of it was amazing though, I will give it that.

I think this product would do good for someone who has thin hair and hair that isn’t damaged from dying it. But I really didn’t like it for my hair type which is thick & damaged.
Eboni W.
Honestly I don't like this product. The name is so deceiving there are no natural products in it at all. Since I have been using this product my hair has been feeling dry and very dull. I have always been 100% natural so if your a natural I DON'T recommend this product.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, VA
Would you recommend this product to someone who has dry, damaged hair that also tends to be oily?
Shae P.
Bellingham, MA
I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a fair review. Has anyone else found that the spray nozzle is really difficult to hold down? Am I doing something wrong?