BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Trisha P.
Wichita, KS
The smell was good and the product, though thick, did manage to come out of the sprayer. On the hair however, very heavy and waxy feeling.
Alyssa R.
Coker, AL
My all time favorite leave in conditioner. It smells so good! It's very affordable! I've never used any other leave in conditioners before
Ciomara S.
Pontiac, MI
This I still have a bottle of me and my mother love this product it’s so great honestly I am going to get more things from this brand
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
John s.
This product is Amazing works great every time, my hair went from fried to alive in 3 uses, if you won't better softer hair this is for you
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
Does its job! Very pleasant smell and makes my hair healthy, shiny, and super soft. I will definitely try the other products in this line.
Jennifer L.
Columbus, OH
I love it since my hair is damage and always look very dry this product help it look more shiny and look like my hair isn't damage at all
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
It is very conditioning. Not too watery not too thick it has just the right consistency very effective great slip awesome for detangling
Bailey I.
Wichita
This product is a must have and I'd wipe ever store out of it if it wasn't so expensive. Smells like heaven and get the job done to a T.
Kash T.
Orlando, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I first got it in my free GLOW #voxbox and after I ran out I bought it again. It leaves my hair hydrated and curly.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?