BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Alyssa D.
Cairo, GA
This product I got from #Influenster leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. Couldn't have found a better product. And it was absolutely FREE!
Linda S.
MARIETTA, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the smell. The spray nozzle is great. It gives a fine mist. I love using this on freshly washed hair to help keep it soft and smooth.
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
Got to try this because of a voxbox and it's great! It does every thing it claims to do. It smells good and the spray feature is very useful
Cassandra M.
Manteca, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
NYM Is one of my favorite brands! This leave in conditioner worked wonders on my hair! It did not disappoint. The smell was pleasant as well
Desiree J.
Ishpeming, MI
Excellent leave in conditioner! It leaves your hair feeling soft for the rest of the day not to mention it gives off a wonderful sweet scent!
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
My hair always feel so damaged and dry especially after the summer and using this product throughout the season helps retain my healthy hair.
Domenica C.
I use this every time I wash my hair. It smells so good and it leaves my hair feeling soft and without frizz. It is affordable. I recommend.
Paola B.
I'm in love with this Leave-In Conditioner, it helps me to brush my hair every time I wash it, also makes my hair softer and smells great!!!
Bethany N.
Hensley, AR
Love the smell! It’s lightweight and doesn’t weigh my hair down, which is a problem I usually have with my fine hair. I definitely recommend.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
So far I like it, makes my hair softer and helps tame the frizz I naturally have. Also adds a nice fresh smell after applying it to my hair
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?