BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
I love this product! Smells nice and makes my hair soft after I have done a lot of bleaching. This is the best one I have used from this brand.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
So far I really love this product it is amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone who deals with tangles in their hair or just dry ends.
Jade H.
Smells good but a little strong smelling. Super soft and feels great. Going to replace my children's detangler with this this most likely ha ha
Azia D.
I really liked this product when I used it. It has a really nice smell from what I remember but it is kind if strong. It helped my hair a lot.
sarah d.
Suffolk, VA
i love the spray bottle. it makes it easy and mess free to use. this makes my hair shiny and protected. it feels so smooth when this sinks in.
Kristen L.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product it kept my hair very smooth and hydrated the only thing is I wish it wouldn’t make your hair greasy looking after half a day
Taylor R.
Greenwood, SC
LOVE this stuff! This brand is all around amazing 🤷🏽‍♀️ it’s deff something you’re going to want to try... along with other products from them!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I recieved This complimentary and it is noe one of my favorite products! It always leaves my hair feeling silky soft and I will purchase again!
Jessie C.
Russellville
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this leave in for my curly hair! It is great for trapping moisture and getting all the knots out of my hair before I apply my products.
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
I received this from influenster. This smells absolutely amazing! It makes NY hair smell so good and feel so soft! And its totally affordable.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?