BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Rosa M.
Tucson, AZ
This leave in conditioner smells so good and leaves my hair so soft and smooth but yet not oily I really recommend this product I'm in love with it 😍❤
Taylor B.
Mesa, AZ
Makes my hair super soft manageable and untangled. Great for reviving curls with on dry hair. Helped revive my damaged colored hair. Also smells great.
Harley B.
I just recently started using this product, literally almost a week ago. the effects have not picked up yet, or i just have not seen a difference.
Hannah M.
Cedarbluff, MS
i’m a huge not your mother’s fan, the smell is amazing. especially for in the summer. it makes my hair soft and not frizzy (i usually air dry my hair)
Emily H.
Love this product! It leaves your hair smelling super fresh and after using it your hair dosent look to oily like or dried out like other dry shampoos
Alaina G.
Love love love this product! It smells super nice and leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft! If your hair is damaged I deff recommend you try this.
Cas F.
Loves Park
This is a must for my hair care routine. After every shower I work in a few sprays to my hair. A quick blow dry and my hair is sooo smooth and shiny.
Jasmine B.
This leave in conditioner is a mist have for my colored hair!!! I buy this time and time again because it helps my hair from getting dry and damaged.
Brooke T.
Vestavia, AL
I’ve used better. This smells nice but I didn’t notice a huge difference. Not bad and not great. I have super thick dry hair that I take good care of
Lia W.
Tulsa
These are honestly the best products I've ever used especially this one this one case my hair natural and helps it grow while letting my curls shine
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?