BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• Is this good for natural hair? What's it smell like?2 Answers
  • I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Amanda R.
Smelt so good. I think my hair got a lot smoother when I used this. Compared to other products like this it’s very affordable. Adds shine and hydration.
Naeshly P.
Worcester, MA
This product is amazing it's been like 3 months using this and I at it's worth the price it makes my hair less frizzy and much softer I'm inlove with it
Alfonzo B.
Midwest City, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my new go to daily moisturizer. It beats out just plain water and also isn't too heavy like most leave ins. It also smells great and is natural.
Trinity M.
I've got to say thins works pretty well. I wouldn't say it was the best thing ever but it is pretty good for the price. It does what it says it will do.
Danielle O.
York, PA
This is perfect for dry hair! This leave-in conditioner helps dry hair out so much! It is one of my favorite products to use! I can’t get enough of it!
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I received this from influenster to try out and I loved it. I spray it in my hair after every shower and it smells good too. Would definitely recommend
Joyce B.
Holbrook
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutley recommend this leave in conditioner. Its light weight and doesnt make your hair feel sticky. This is my go to for my frizzy curly wavy hair
Altynai T.
I use this everyday and it makes my hair really soft and shiny. It also has a nice smell to it. I recommend it for any type of hair especially frizzy.
Taylor B.
Mesa, AZ
Makes my hair super soft manageable and untangled. Great for reviving curls with on dry hair. Helped revive my damaged colored hair. Also smells great.
Rosa M.
Tucson, AZ
This leave in conditioner smells so good and leaves my hair so soft and smooth but yet not oily I really recommend this product I'm in love with it 😍❤
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,278 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?