BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

• I got this in the influenster box and want to give it a f...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?5 Answers
Autumn S.
Remus, MI
SMELLS AMAZING, FEELS AMAZING, WORKS AMAZING. I’m obsessed with this NYM hair care product! I use it everyday and I know it’s the reason my hair has been looking and feeling so great!
Kiki D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product!! It makes my hair so soft and healthy looking! And it smells good too. I got it for free in my Glow Voxbox, i HIGHLY recommend it for damaged hair
Lydia G.
Russellville, AR
The smell alone is enough to make me want 10 more bottles. I love it and I love how quickly and how drastically it helps my hair. It's a miracle product, really.
Hannah H.
I just got this in my VoxBox and I LOVE IT!! Smells so good and made my hair so soft! I really like that it's a spray bottle and that there is a little switch to lock the spray mechanism, very useful! 10/10!
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Smells amazing!!! Leaves hair soft and manageable!! I've never used a leave in conditioner before and I was HIGHLY amazed! It left my hair with moisture and amazing! Highly recommend!
Jazmine M.
Marietta , GA
I actually received my Not Your Mother's Leave-In free in my Influenster Glow Voxbox. I love it! Even with my naturally coily hair, the conditioner leaves my hair feeling super soft!
Star M.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love leave in conditioners! This product left my hair nice and soft and smooth. It's very hydrating and for the price works very well. 100% would repurchase this product.
Asya D.
Great product!! Leaves hair conditioned and manageable! Definitely an effective product! It is affordable. I purchased mine at Ulta but I believe it is available at CVS as well
Elizabeth M.
apache junction az
I got this in one of my boxes and I use it after I wash my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft hydrated and brand new. It's not as broken and dead looking anymore.
Skylar S.
Murfreesboro, TN
The smell of this detangler/ hair damage repair spray is so good.It leaves the hair soft and smooth.The only thing I didn’t like is the packaging.it was sometimes hard to spray.
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
Is it a good detangler?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this good for colored hair and does this product smell good? I'm considering buying it online but kind of iffy since I've never smelled it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Yakira A.
I have Curley hair that could benefit from this. I haven't tried any before. How good is this product for thick curly hair?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,279 reviews
Is this good on straight hair ?